UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (83) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Now That Democrats Control The House Will They?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 63 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Now That Democrats Control The House Will They?
Leo Duh

Total Posts: 682
posted Friday, November 30, 2018 5:47:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
try to get anything done or just hate on Trump?

since they talk shit about Trump hating on Obama's accomplishments will they hypocritically just hate on all of Trumps accomplishments?

or will they work together with republicans in accomplishing bigger and better things for the mighty u.s. of a.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

GRMPA

Total Posts: 1871
Location: Galactic Rap Music Program Association is a thirst trap
posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:03:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
lmao stfu you are stupid. Yeah letís work with the people who conspire to commit treason against the county thatís a good idea.

GRMPA

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:04:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
Prove me wrong

two nice

Total Posts: 17354
posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:13:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for two nice   Click Here to Email two nice
trump faltering az hail

heza trip soon

GRMPA

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:23:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
lmao what a fkn chump

Leo Duh

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:39:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
best prez of all time baby

if u disagree ur a foolish person

GRMPA

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:43:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
biggest inauguration crowd size ever right?

Leo Duh

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:51:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
u care about that?

ur weird

GRMPA

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 6:57:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
no I'm not. prove me wrong.

Leo Duh

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 7:00:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
prove you wrong on what?

how can you prove an opinion wrong?

what do you dislike about trumps policies?

which do you dislike and which do you like?

who do you feel would make a better candidate and why?

GRMPA

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 7:06:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
You can absolutely prove an opinion wrong. that is my opinion so it can't be wrong in your opinion.

Someone who would be a better president than Trump?
My little brother.

prove me wrong

Leo Duh

posted Friday, November 30, 2018 8:00:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
please answer the questions logically

even if you truly believe that (which is strange and unintelligent) the fact is your little brother isn't a presidential candidate at the present time

Tadow

Total Posts: 1184
posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 5:22:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
"liberalism is a disease"

-Donald Trump Jr.

GRMPA

posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 7:09:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
Donald Trump Jr is a disease

ken bone

Total Posts: 461
posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 8:57:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

-Donald Trump Jr.

Dyme Secta

Total Posts: 504
posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 12:02:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dyme Secta
It is fair to accept that opinions can be proved to be valid or invalid.

This requires a higher level of reasoning. Beyond right and wrong thinking.

Generally speaking us logicians use formal logic to make these distinctions.

Valid if and then statement.

If human beings requires oxygen to live, then new born babies will die.

In this example this statement would be valid because the statements are

all true. Life and oxygen are a requirement for biology as we experience

it to exist.

Invalid if and then statement.

If you don't agree with our way of perceiving politics, then you're entire family

is ignorant. In this example the statement would be invalid because the key concepts

do not truly require each other. Consensus of political ideology is not a determining

factor over an entire families understanding of politics. Invalid statements are usually

vague and encourage assumptions based on bias and false presumptions.

Peace in.

dymesecta-logo-323x77-240-dpi-transparent-background-1-0

porkelin

Total Posts: 633
posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 1:28:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
I don't think I've seen you make a positive argument in favor of Trump, I've only seen unfounded assertions (orange man good, npcs mad) and half ass rebuttals of arguments against Trump. The onus is on you to justify your opinion, not of others to falsify it. And so I ask, why are you such a passionate supporter of Trump?

As for legislative action... Yeah, democrats have majority in the house, but what's passed there goes through the senate, which is majority republican, and what's passed there needs to be signed by Trump, who is anti-democratic in every sense of the word. But I do hope democrats try to get shit done instead of just grandstanding and posturing.
Bipartisanship... Usually republicans demand gross concessions, and they've only grown more extreme this cycle, so I don't think working with republicans as a whole is the right strategy. I think working with the populist faction of the GOP is the right strategy to get populist bills through the house. And I think holding Trump responsible for his populist promises does that. Universal health care. Trump has spoken in favor of it, majority of constituents are in favor of it, it's only big pharma and insurance and the politicians they buy and victims of their PR who are against it. Drain the swamp. Another broken promise that Trump needs to be held responsible for. Playing with terrorism. Pulling out of the unconstitutional war in the middle east is another thing that could be fought for.
But I'm not optimistic. I expect presidential vetos, democratic infighting and republican obstruction.

Leo Duh

posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 3:49:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
Trump rules

1. anti illegal immigration
2. gun rights
3. lower taxes
4. no feminist programs
5. no diversity programs
6. producing products in the US
7. lowering foreign oil reliance
8. conservative judges
9. fewer foreign entanglements
10. no PC culture
12. less federal regulation
13. less nationwide school oversight
14. fewer regulations to start businesses
15. the news media needs to have its legs taken out
16. neocons need to stop ruining the US
17. US will no longer subsidize every other country
18. end of drug flow from mexican border
19. the US is not a dumping zone for the world's problem people
20. liberals need to be BTFO 24/7

GRMPA

posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 3:52:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
^ embarrassing.

lmao at "neocons need to stop ruining the US" how's that working out for you?

wigga prerequisite

Total Posts: 310
posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 4:01:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for wigga prerequisite
trump hasnt done jackshit u bacon grease sucker muthafucka

porkelin

posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 10:27:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
What is Trump doing to achieve said gioalks?

porkelin

posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 10:27:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
goals. shut up

Leo Duh

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 1:52:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
Before we discuss that,

lets discuss the list

Which ones do u agree with?

Which ones do u not?

Why or why not

porkelin

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 8:46:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Sure, I'll let you know my position on your key political issues. But that's really not what I'm talking about. I want to explore what Trump is doing for you and how he is doing it. An ideological discussion about your political values doesn't really say anything about whether or not Trump rules. But I don't mind.
Where I stand usually can't be explained by a binary "for" or "against". I don't even know where you stand on an issue when you explain it in just two or three words.
1. I'm against illegal immigration. It's illegal, as in against the law, and since I'm not an anarchist, I believe the system functions best when people follow the law, and so I am anti illegality by default. The exception is when a law is unjust, in which case it's invalid until revised, but I don't think borders are unjust, I think they're absolutely necessary to a well functioning nation. However, I don't think people should be shot dead for breaking that law. There are very few people who do. And that's where I think the discussion should be had. How to enforce immigration violation. I see it as a misdemeanor and I don't agree with cruel punishment for misdemeanors. I don't agree with treating asylum seekers, or any people really, like low level animals.
2. I believe in the second amendment. I like guns. I also believe sale and possession of firearms needs further regulation. I think the owner of a gun should be held liable for the crimes committed with the gun if they're irresponsible about the way they keep the gun. Lock that shit up, don't let your crazy kid get it.
Loophole needs to be patched up. Background checks are important.
3. As for lower taxes we'll have to agree to disagree. You see it as in your best interest to lower taxes and social spending. I see it in the best interest of the country and the people that make it to raise the lower class. I believe in raising taxes to do away with premiums. It's an embarrassment that America won't treat their sick citizens. I don't believe in Reaganomics, in case that's where you stand.
4+5. I have no strong opinion about feminist and diversity programs. Personally I don't really see the use of feminism in 21st century USA. It's far from a prioritized issue to me though.
6. I believe in discouraging outsourcing.
7. Lowering foreign oil reliance, sure, but not by going back to coal. Ecologically it's terrible, geopolitically, maybe, I'm not a fan of the Saudis.
8. Goes without saying.
9. If they're bad entanglements, agreed. If it's simply cooperation with other nations with shared liberal, humanist values, entangle away.
10. No PC culture. I don't get the anti-PC movement at all. If everyone's calling you an asshole all the time, maybe you're an asshole. You have the right to be an asshole, but you're not right to be an asshole. PC shit goes overboard at times, sure, but polite manners isn't a political issue to me. But I'm open to having my mind changed.
11. Agree 100%
12. I'm not in favor of less federal regulation by default. There are some issues I think are state issues, and others that are federal. Problems can arise when there's strong disagreement between states on some issue. There also are instances when the federal government is justified to step in where the state has failed.
13. Less school oversight. Oversight as in failure to see, or oversight as in supervision? Are you saying schools should be governed by the state or are you saying schools aren't properly regulated?
14. Fewer regulations to start businesses. Enlighten me.
15. Strongly disagree. I see no good coming from crippling the news. In fact I can see it ending very badly. With the flow of information under complete government control there will be no one to report government atrocities. It's a hallmark of autocracies and dictatorships. It should go without saying why those forms of government are bad, but based on previous statements of yours, I suspect you might not mind such forms of government.
16. I absolutely agree. I wouldn't limit it to America, they're fucking up the whole world. The military industrial complex is getting out of control and it's fucking terrifying.
17. Hopefully your list of ceased subsidization includes dictatorships and inhumane governments.
18. It's only a problem because it's criminal. By criminalizing drugs you push them to the black market, which puts money and power into organized crime. In my view, the solution to the problem of drugs involves deescalating the war on drugs, decriminalizing drugs, proper education on drugs (instead of brain-on-drugs propaganda) and treating addiction like a medical issue.
19. No, America isn't to blame for everything, but if Americans don't hold America responsible for its actions, then no one will.
20. Tribalism is paralysis the political process.

GRMPA

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 10:10:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
Good read

Whatís your take on a President of the United States acting like a complete idiot on Twitter?

porkelin

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 11:54:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
its cringy

ken bone

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 2:21:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone

Leo Duh

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 4:49:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
Im decorating ill respond ltr

porkelin

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 6:44:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Looking forward to it.

Litney spears

Total Posts: 3971
Location: Whattup Fosters. You know I been drinkin nuffin but dem good limited release beers, all Double IPA's
posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 8:20:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Liotta doesnt know anything about politics

Leo Duh

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 12:21:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
pork u agree with most of trumps stances

u might as well join the team becuz you won't beat us

when has any politician had perfect agreement with every view of yours

trump can't get shit done becuz the haters hate him so much they'd rather shut him down than at least attempt to try out his presidential policies

that shit is retarded as far as teamwork

porkelin

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 1:06:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Sell me on it. What is he doing right?

Leo Duh

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 2:46:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
What hes doing right is attempting

They are blocking

Eventually one side will win and it will be trumps

Also hes telling society what they need to hear

As opposed to what they want to hear

GRMPA

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 4:14:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
Are you on sedatives Liotta? Sounds like you are getting more and more slow with each post. Almost like you might be drooling on yourself by now.

Leo Duh

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 4:18:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
Grndpa are u ever gonna add anything intelligent to this convo?

porkelin

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 4:35:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Can you just make the argument already? Say what Trump is doing for you. 1 through 20.

Are you religious?

Leo Duh

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 5:04:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
all the things on the list I posted are things that he's done to an extent, stands for, and is in the process of trying to do but he's cockblocked and has to find workarounds

those views on the list I posted are views that I personally agree with the direction I would like the usa to move towards

let's take one example:

illegal immigration

he goes hard in the paint with ICE and enforcing strict immigration laws. He would like to go stricter which I agree with but he keeps getting blocked by geekacon liberals

that's an example of what he has done, attempted to do, and cockblocked from doing all in one specific answer for a specific topic point on my list

now you ask am I a religious man. I was raised catholic and I go to church every sunday.

I do it for my son and the foundation of morals and fundamentals that religion provides and catholic traditions that I've incorporated in my lifestyle such as Christmas and Easter etc.

I personally believe that humans were created by genetic experiments with monkeys by aliens

but i'll never tell that to my son

porkelin

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 7:15:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Personally I wouldn't deliberately manipulate my kids to have them base their morals on a lie, but I guess it's not my place to tell you how to raise your kids. I only ask because the Christian right have a collective throbbing donkey boner for Trump and I find it weird cos he's like the antithesis of decent Christian values. What would Jesus do at the border?
Alien monkeys... I've pondered that possibility too. Don't find the evidence particularly overwhelming, but hey, I won't rule it out.

I don't agree with you nor Trump on immigration. I don't think it should be stricter. I don't enforcement should be more aggressive either. I don't think asylum seekers should be turned away at gun point. I don't think keeping kids in cages to set an example is humane. His efforts on immigration have been blocked by the democrats, yes, but also by the constitution and the people of America.
You can chalk me down as moderate on immigration. Empowering ICE, militarizing the borders and fearmongering over immigration isn't appealing to me. But I don't want anybody and everybody coming in unchecked either.

-0,5 / 1 points (>10/20 and I'll join the team)

Gun rights. What direction do you wanna go on guns and what's Trump doing to get you there?

porkelin

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 7:17:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Meh, let's call it 0/1

Leo Duh

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 8:11:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
U prolly dont have kids but if u ever do, take em to church to reinforce excellent moral foundations, they can choose thier path later in life

Also im not getting this weird point shit ur talking about here dude

U either ride for trump or u dont

But to say hes shit is just dumb

Porkelin

posted Monday, December 03, 2018 9:17:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
I'm down to talk about the morals of christianity at another time, but now I wanna become a Trumpist.

I was gonna rank my Trumpism point by point, but if math weirds you out I'll just drop it.

All or nothing, huh. Yeah, sounds about right.

Do you wanna get into immigration or should we move on to gun rights?

Leo Duh

posted Tuesday, December 04, 2018 3:06:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
Lets talk more immigration

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9351
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Tuesday, December 04, 2018 5:08:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
lol you think Trump hotels don't hire illegals?

Leo Duh

posted Tuesday, December 04, 2018 5:50:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
I can't legit answer that question

can you?

I would imagine they don't

most likely as far as they go would be immigrants work visa which is not illegal

porkelin

posted Tuesday, December 04, 2018 7:25:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Unless they overstay their visa.
Where do you stand on DACA?

ken bone

posted Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:09:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
Damn those haters shutting Trump down. Makes no sense! Let's just try out his policies, right? We just need some teamwork!

Leo Duh

posted Wednesday, December 05, 2018 9:34:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo Duh
I'm against daca

blame ur parents

and go back

I also understand many illegals and kids of illegals were brought here and came here illegally to get a better life, better opportunities, more money, etc. American dream type shit. But they took shortcuts or for whetever reason didn't want to go thru the normal process or felt like they wouldn't be able to go thru the normal process. Too bad tho. gtfo. This isn't the 1700's anymore. USA is a complex society with complicated economics.

it would be nice to save the world and let everyone come here and dance in the prairies together in loving harmony but that's not reality. U come illegally and get caught then get the boot. if ur parents brought you here you get the boot too, blame them.

now the main problem is people think it's racist and it's all against Mexicans. this isn't true. in my area there's tons of euro illegals running scams just as much prolly even more than the Mexicans here. GTFO to all illegals and their illegal kids.

come legal bitch

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9351
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Wednesday, December 05, 2018 1:39:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
we deport as much as we can and no one advocates for violent felons to stay in the country but it's not logistically possible to move +10M people out. Time to be adults and actually address the problem. We need to get them on the books contributing. But we'll continue to promote a system that keeps morons like you yapping on the internet while big business continues to exploit the workers because it makes dollars

ken bone

posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 10:08:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
Dec. 6, 2018

BEDMINSTER, N.J. ó During more than five years as a housekeeper at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., Victorina Morales has made Donald J. Trumpís bed, cleaned his toilet and dusted his crystal golf trophies. When he visited as president, she was directed to wear a pin in the shape of the American flag adorned with a Secret Service logo.

Because of the ďoutstandingĒ support she has provided during Mr. Trumpís visits, Ms. Morales in July was given a certificate from the White House Communications Agency inscribed with her name.

Quite an achievement for an undocumented immigrant housekeeper.

Ms. Moralesís journey from cultivating corn in rural Guatemala to fluffing pillows at an exclusive golf resort took her from the southwest border, where she said she crossed illegally in 1999, to the horse country of New Jersey, where she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony.

She said she was not the only worker at the club who was in the country illegally.

Sandra Diaz, 46, a native of Costa Rica who is now a legal resident of the United States, said she, too, was undocumented when she worked at Bedminster between 2010 and 2013. The two women said they worked for years as part of a group of housekeeping, maintenance and landscaping employees at the golf club that included a number of undocumented workers, though they could not say precisely how many. There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status. But at least two supervisors at the club were aware of it, the women said, and took steps to help workers evade detection and keep their jobs.

Rev ain't Wright

Total Posts: 8579
posted Saturday, December 08, 2018 4:37:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rev ain't Wright
Prove me wrong

soc hamm handsome (Admin)

Total Posts: 19436
Location: Judging from your painting style I take it you have a really small dick
posted Sunday, December 09, 2018 6:01:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for soc hamm handsome   Click Here to Email soc hamm handsome
Liotta's the stupidest motherfucker alive.

Dyme Secta

Total Posts: 504
posted Sunday, December 09, 2018 8:28:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dyme Secta
Easily corrected. MPC Boy Leo Bigot Diss Peace in.

dymesecta-cold-outside-700x700

All times are ET. The time now is 7:51 AM.Post viewed 586 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: