UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (83) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Banned From Instgram And Facebook

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 13 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Banned From Instgram And Facebook
Litney spears

Total Posts: 3971
Location: Whattup Fosters. You know I been drinkin nuffin but dem good limited release beers, all Double IPA's
posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 4:53:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Seems Zuck doesnt like me telling the truth about cacs

Partial IP: 224.194.89

french toast sticks

Total Posts: 90
posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 5:07:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for french toast sticks
what did you poast?

metafive

Total Posts: 473
posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 5:41:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for metafive
caught up in the fagit purge, across the board.

Litney spears

Total Posts: 3971
Location: Whattup Fosters. You know I been drinkin nuffin but dem good limited release beers, all Double IPA's
posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 5:59:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Ig was only for a day I can post now

My ig is unabashed_hero if anyone wants to follow

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 56190
posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 11:15:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Wow you're so edgy, you ever thought how successful you would be if you trolled irl like you do on the web, you literally think you're cool cuz of this, you might as wear a t shirt that says imma fuckin loser on it

House

Total Posts: 2440
posted Friday, December 07, 2018 10:12:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for House
Is there anywhere in the universe youre wanted??

MPC boy

Total Posts: 123
posted Friday, December 07, 2018 11:03:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
Leftism is a totalitarian force. Wherever leftism is in a position of power it tends to invade every private corner and force every thought into a leftist mold. In part this is because of the quasi-religious character of leftism; everything contrary to leftist beliefs represents Sin. More importantly, leftism is a totalitarian force because of the leftistsí drive for power. The leftist seeks to satisfy his need for power through identification with a social movement and he tries to go through the power process by helping to pursue and attain the goals of the movement. But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity. That is, the leftistís real motive is not to attain the ostensible goals of leftism; in reality he is motivated by the sense of power he gets from struggling for and then reaching a social goal. Consequently the leftist is never satisfied with the goals he has already attained. The leftist wants equal opportunities for minorities. When that is attained he insists on statistical equality of achievement by minorities. And as long as anyone harbors in some corner of his mind a negative attitude toward some minority, the leftist has to re-educated him. And ethnic minorities are not enough; no one can be allowed to have a negative attitude toward homosexuals, disabled people, fat people, old people, ugly people, and on and on and on. Itís not enough that the public should be informed about the hazards of smoking; a warning has to be stamped on every package of cigarettes. Then cigarette advertising has to be banned. The activists will never be satisfied until tobacco is outlawed, and after that it will be alcohol, then junk food, etc. Activists have fought gross child abuse, which is reasonable. When they have done that they will want to ban something else they consider unwholesome, then another thing and then another. And then they will move on to another cause.

Raskolnikov

Total Posts: 570
posted Friday, December 07, 2018 2:35:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Raskolnikov
You should be banned from existing

NoHeadlights

posted Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:16:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol stole my post

Was just about to say you should get banned from life

NoHeadlights

posted Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:18:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Is this guy in his mid 40's trying to promote his IG account, Jesus Christ I just wanna take a shit in your forehead

bimp

Total Posts: 516
posted Saturday, December 08, 2018 12:44:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
Lamson shitting on karims forehead.

Id watch that.

NoHeadlights

posted Saturday, December 08, 2018 1:04:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol mike I don't Pewp

Imma superhuman, and im also constipated from opiates, I pooo once a month, cuz Imma superhuman

bimp

Total Posts: 516
posted Saturday, December 08, 2018 4:38:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimp
My friend got in a bad accident one time and was in the hospital on heavy opiates for a month. He didn't shit either.

When he finally did it was in a bed pan in the middle of the night. He filled up the bed pan but kept shitting and shit was everywhere. The poor old black night nurse lady came in and goes "oh my good Lord", he was just like shrug "sorry"

NoHeadlights

posted Saturday, December 08, 2018 5:04:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Yea Lol ill fill up the bowl, when u stop doing it it will all come out, stimulants help as well

All times are ET. The time now is 7:50 AM.Post viewed 242 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: