UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (71) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
I Got A New Probation Officer

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  I Got A New Probation Officer
Leo duH

Total Posts: 942
Location: 90's time warp - 1999 whare I actually FUCK my HS sweetheart aka Amy Hi**er
posted Thursday, January 03, 2019 3:37:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Leo duH
just met her and she is a smoking hot blonde name Katrina in her mid 40's..i will always miss the sexxxiest po of all time aka da biker chick covered with tattoos all over her arms and whole body #YESTITSANDASS including sum sexi thick thighs and calves aka legs. if i would've found out that she dropped me and sent to a dood or even sum other sexi ass chick with a dick no lol. i would've never came back and drop my own probation since the judge back in april23 last year he was going to let me go and say goodbye until next time. instead they brought me into da court room and da states attorney changed his mind and wanted the case to continue. i can't believe I'm on probation for 6.2 grams of weed knowing i served more than year from august 23rd, 2017 - august 24th, 2018 and still on probation knowing that there IRL pedophiles out there of both genders - the catholic priests should all burn in hell. anyhow my tattoo probation officer is Laura Tats aka sexiest woman alive. my new polish po is Katrina aka da Polish Titty Bombsell, and i was also going to ask them to send me back to juvenile probation with my favorite PO all time aka Melissa Thicky Ginger Head

ps..if u could guess which one i actually fucked irl, then i will give Leo Duh his account back, so in other words-Deven has 1 try/attempt..u all could have fun guessing just so i could make all of you faggots jealous <3

-PIC OF ME FUXXXING A PO IN MY DIRTY BASSMENT ON DA FLOOR-

Partial IP: 224.194.89

LeO duH

Total Posts: 942
Location: 90's time warp - 1999 whare I actually FUCK my HS sweetheart aka Amy Hi**er
posted Thursday, January 03, 2019 8:20:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LeO duH
 photo 113_1546545175200_zpsybbzh85g.jpeg

mic_data

Total Posts: 1721
posted Thursday, January 03, 2019 10:03:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Get a selfie with her and post it up

All times are ET. The time now is 12:02 PM.Post viewed 256 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: