UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (35) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Them Food Stamps Run Out Yet

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 24 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Them Food Stamps Run Out Yet
MPC boy

Total Posts: 483
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 2:42:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
Hahaha

America first

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Litney spears

Total Posts: 4651
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 3:20:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
I was using them shits at whole foods buying cold pressed juices 😂;😂;

MPC boy

posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 3:22:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
I used to scam em too

Now i hope they ban em

Work or starve

Soc hamm handsome (Admin)

Total Posts: 19468
Location: Judging from your painting style I take it you have a really small dick
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:03:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Soc hamm handsome   Click Here to Email Soc hamm handsome
Youre trash

metafive

Total Posts: 512
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:09:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for metafive
^ he's actually much higher on the social standing scale than you are. that's why it burns you so bad.

Litney spears

posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:16:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
No hes not socs a lawyer you new Jack fgt

metafive

posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:35:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for metafive
exactly, dumbfuk. foh homeless loser.

Location: Judging from your painting style I take it you have a really small dick
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 6:54:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Soc hamm handsome   Click Here to Email Soc hamm handsome
Lol at a grown man being concerned about social standing. The fact that concept even enters your thought process says a lot about you.

metafive

posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 6:58:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for metafive
Youre trash
Lol at a grown man being concerned about social standing. The fact that concept even enters your thought process says a lot about you.

I know right?

Litney spears

posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 7:01:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Fgt has a location of me about a pre screening Jordan Peele movie I saw , he stays on my dick , guess he thinks people can talk about prescreening freely and not get sued , he doesnt understand the world

posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 7:14:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Soc hamm handsome   Click Here to Email Soc hamm handsome
Liotta's trash because of his position on food stamps. Has nothing to do with social standing. But you knew that. Quit playing stupid.

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 56307
Location: Whattup Fosters. You know I been drinkin nuffin but dem good limited release beers, all Double IPA's
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 8:08:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol at Liotta having these frail boys all mad, yall need to get your flu shots, stugotz

Rareform Dopeness

Total Posts: 79
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 11:13:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rareform Dopeness
Kicking struggling families when they are down how tasteful. Does that really boost your self confidence? We suppose these families in title one status (neighborhoods where 80% of the residents live below the national poverty average) in the wealthiest nation per capita in the world really don't require that assistance you so callously mock and admit to have manipulated in the past. We are not surprised your off/online routines resort to fraudulent schemes. Peace in.

Tanooki Suit

Total Posts: 129
posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 11:56:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tanooki Suit
I used to scam em too

it dont count when you're the one buying them and stocking up on cappicola and ice cream

DJ Smegma

Total Posts: 9376
Location: But yo man, why is my story of the Wake Up Show goin off the air here funny???
posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 10:09:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Smegma   Click Here to Email DJ Smegma
Lol don't take liotta seriously. Hes part dumb and part troll, just like IQ45

MPC boy

posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:28:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
my ex girl used to get link even tho she was in med school

I would go shopping with it

then when we broke up the old alkaholik that lived above my apt had link too

I would give him $100 for $200 groceries

that was when I was a shitbag like most of you

now I understand the burden that brings on society

eliminate all welfare, families need to work together and take care of each other

like the old days

the downfall of society is government assistance, acceptance of divorces, lack of Christian morals and religion, and too many rights for people in general not just women and fruitcakes

Litney spears

posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:57:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
You're lying if you wouldn't buy EBT for half off right now.

MPC boy

posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:58:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
I wouldn't

I have principles

Litney spears

posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:07:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Total bs

beandipp

Total Posts: 335
posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:09:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for beandipp
liotta is only capable of understanding from his own level of perception which he has admitted to in this thread

kids a fucking halfwit who is unable to place himself in the shoes of another and understand their viewpoint unless it is one he has personally lived through

he also teeters on trolling but believes the things he is saying

its all thinly veiled unintelligent rhetoric that he uses to fuel his own personal opinions

piggybacking on ideals and looking for policy to align with when he is only partially informed and not interested in understanding fully

typical fat trailer-trash brainwashed shit

Partial IP: 5.17.24.66

MPC boy

posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:48:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MPC boy
beandipp this kinda stuff just might be over your head, comprehending original thought as opposed to spitting back sheepish information and opinions you are told to have by the media that you read on the internet

I don't think ur capable of original thought

u should probably just stick to responding to observe or wonk threads

Litney spears

posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:59:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Just imagine this fat fuck watching Fox news every nite parroting what they've said

bombfire

Total Posts: 1370
posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 6:53:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bombfire
food stamps are dope.

Rareform Dopeness

Total Posts: 79
posted Wednesday, January 09, 2019 8:31:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rareform Dopeness
Nah. For example a small step... we'd find the resources to build 18 4ft x 2ft boxes. Source 91 edible regionally appropriate varieties from a local produce nursery. Give or take 5 variations per box. One person in decent health with initiative and the assistance of 10 young people could maintain the 40ft x 20ft hunger safe space. This space would serve to help cover produce needs for adults and children of a traditional modern apartment complex. Helping to save money spent on purchasing these expensive healthy alternatives. Teaching one another how to cultivate compassion and kindness. In communities devastated with despair. People under extreme conditions are willing to do whatever it takes to survive and thrive in the 21st century. This relief could be started up for less than 5,000 usd annually. We are not here to throw stones so we will present our ideas another way.

Paying attention to the details reveals... The United States is currently approaching 22 trillion is overall national debt in the soon to be future. We've check the data. If the right people take our word for it then go to google and see for yourselves. This exorbitant number is not a result of the resources delegated to help insure general welfare of the people using food stamps and similar protocols. No one knows more about this than us. We have done the actual guided research. Economic scholars are stuck asking the wrong questions. Trust us. Take this opportunity to no longer deny yourself access to greater knowledge. The scholars aren't stupid they are just reactive and poorly informed. Are you a economic policy scholar?

There is a food desert in your community... What have you done for people besides come on the boards and promote under achieving mediocrity? Keep fronting for the forums guy. We get it... this is your outlet to say the things you wouldn't dare utter in a public line to a patron at your go to service station of a different political orientation than your own and thats okay. What is being called food stamps is actually borrowed money on the nations credit. They aren't actual stamps the funds are on cards now. Shout out to your cognitive dissonance. Talking point propaganda peddlers love to spread false narrative. Do you even posses a copy of the u.s constitution in your home or better yet maybe a dictionary? For starts carry a personal beat up paper copy daily. Responsibility for a citizens general welfare is a clearly defined duty of the government.

Screenshot-2019-01-09-16-04-25

The whole pull oneself up by the bootstraps ideology is a front. Our founding fathers wanted every plow mule to die while picking 200 lbs of cotton a day in the south. You dont get to deal the firmly established card in this nation. Have you done squat in comparison? By the way you express yourself it show you have little idea about the history, promise, and love of this nation.

The people make up the United States. The supreme court clearly defines what general welfare of a nations people means. Don't like it but who are you? Pay attention to the details!!! You think you have the power to define but you don't. Get over get off your a** and put in some real work towards establishing a more perfect union, maintain justice, while insuring domestic tranquility. Why do you have a problem with people receiving food stamps? lol you aren't the first nor last control freaks yet to explain what did they do to impact you? Nations have provided provisions for their people since before the 10th century... What's the problem? Don't let our reply fu*k up anybodies good mood. Peace in.

eighty five

Total Posts: 11297
posted Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:10:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eighty five
Liotta prob doesn’t even know who George Washington is

All times are ET. The time now is 3:10 PM.Post viewed 349 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: