UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (18) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
24 Year Old Virgin Chokes On Bbc (destroyed)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  24 Year Old Virgin Chokes On Bbc (destroyed)
porkelin

Total Posts: 816
posted Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:22:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Came twice to this.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Tadow

Total Posts: 1285
posted Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:16:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
this has been great publicity for both

Shapiro got irritated after repeating numerous times about his stupid social media posts list on his website and Neil would just not move on. i'm assuming it's because it's all Neil had prepared. once Shapiro started calling him a nobody is when it all kinda fell apart though. Shapiro will learn from it and Neil will keep doing his thing. i wouldn't be surprised if they did another interview either

porkelin

posted Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:53:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Ben was a mess from question 4 onward. He came across as a disingenuous hack for trying to defend indefensible statements. He concedes the statements were stupid then proceeds to say why they weren't stupid and were just taken out of context and really he's a victim. He kept deflecting questions by turning on the interviewer. "Oh, I'M coarsening discourse? What about you!?" You're the one who said it was a problem, Ben! He personally attacked the interviewer and was throwing out accusations left and right when asked to explain why he's for the Georgia anti-abortion bill. Ben's official Youtube page has numerous "DESTROYS" videos up, just so you know. He loves that shit, but he couldn't say it because that would perfectly demonstrate how he's perfectly fine profiting from political polarization.

All he had prepared? What is Ben Shapiro about if not about public discourse? SJW's, libtards, Antifa, muh civility! He was asked about Trump, republicans, abortion, 2020, public discourse, his contribution to public discourse, his book (outrage in politics), his outrageous statements his book (Judeo-Christian values), ... I'm sure Neil didn't coincidentally finish his last question when Ben decided to storm out. He got triggered because he's a snowflake who's not used to life outside his safe-space.

Tadow

Total Posts: 1285
posted Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:53:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow

porkelin

posted Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:52:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for porkelin
Seen it already. What's your thoughts seeing that?

All times are ET. The time now is 5:34 AM.Post viewed 144 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: