UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (25) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Attn Karim

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 14 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn Karim
NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53821
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:13:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
U ever know a herb ass nga in Oakland that goes by lil Ron , that nga is a fuck ass nga furreal, he has vids on Youtube poin up small ass drinks and shit, supposedly he is in prison for killing a kid, dat nga is a bitch furreal, you got some herbs riding out there in the town

If I saw this fuckboy in south bay his getting decapitated onthe spot, fuck ass nga

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:20:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Don't know what you're talking about officer

NoHeadlights

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:31:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
He killed a 15 year old girl, spill the beans pussy or imma Come down to Oakland and throw u in a dumpster and have some goons sit on top of it, while you hollering and shit try g to get out

Fuck ass nga

I can hear you screaming and shit right now, get me out of here, ok ok ill tell you what you need to know

NoHeadlights

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:59:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol at officer

Do you say that irl?

You fuckin dork ass nga, man the fuck up, what's good, where the fuck you at karim, pussy ass fuckboy

Barry Wong

Total Posts: 16267
Location: Leave you piece of shit. Sign off and do not come back
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:50:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Wong
fuck lil ron

NoHeadlights

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:56:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol Barry

Srsly, Karim wood defend a pos child killer. Were coming for you Karim, you better steer clear of Southbay, Cruz you're getting aired the fuck out on the spot, fuck all you pussy ass ngas in eastbay, were bringing the ruckus to all you fuck ngas, none of you fucksticks are safe

Pipe up nga

NoHeadlights

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:00:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol karim and lil Ron the got the same shade of tan skin, prolly why he thinks they gotta stick together, fuckin dorks

Boo da fuckup nga

When I see you irl karim you getting your head knocked off pussy

Tadow

Total Posts: 552
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:58:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
http://www.mercurynews.com/2015/07/10/three-sentenced-for-murdering-15-year-old-east-oakland-girl-during-revenge-attempt/

Three young Oakland men were sentenced Friday for the murder of Jubrille Jordan, who was on her way to shop for New Year’s Eve outfits with her sister and best friends on Dec. 30, 2012 when she was fatally shot in the head outside an East Oakland housing complex at 66th Avenue and Lion Way.

Lilron Jones, 20, Marquise Thompson, 25, and Vijay Bhushan, 22, were each convicted of first-degree murder for Jubrille’s death and premeditated attempted murder for shooting their target in the foot. They were sentenced to lengthy prison terms: 114 years to life for Jones, 32 years to life for Thompson and 34 years to life for Bhushan.

Judge C. Don Clay said it’s possible Thompson and Bhushan could one day make parole but said more than once that Jones will never get out of prison. Jones is awaiting trial for another Oakland homicide.

“Justice has prevailed,” said Jubrille’s stepfather, Mike Harris, who said he has served time in prison for robbery and assault. “I know exactly what they’re up against. They’ve got some dark days ahead of them.”

At sentencing, family members stated before the court that they have suffered nightmares, PTSD, and feel sick when thinking about Jubrille’s death.

Her older sister, Juvonna Jordan, who was with her sister when she was shot, described Jubrille as her best friend, “the other half of my heart.”

“I feel alone in the world,” Jordan said. “Not only did you take my sister’s life but you took mine.”

On the day of the murder, Jubrille and the other teen girls, one of whom had her infant son with her, had stopped to talk to a 14-year-old boy rumored on the streets to have killed 15-year-old Hadari Askari in July 2012. Almost three years later, two men were charged with Hadari’s murder, and the boy the group had suspected was not one of them.

He went in hiding after Hadari’s death and was spotted on the day Jubrille died for the first time by Hadari’s older female relative.

That woman, whom prosecutors promised would not be charged with murder if she testified truthfully at both trials, called Hadari’s cousin Bhushan, who assembled a crew to go out and kill the boy, deputy District Attorney Glenn Kim said.

Kim argued that Thompson, who also goes by Marquise Thomas, was waiting in a getaway car while Bhushan and Jones looked for the boy around the Lion Creek Crossings complex. When they spotted them around a group of other teen boys, they walked back to the car deciding the timing wasn’t right.

But then they saw him a second time with the girls and baby. Bhushan didn’t want to go through with it then, so Thompson grabbed his gun and hoodie and, with Jones, opened fire, Kim argued. Jubrille was killed instantly. Surveillance video showed a bunch of children playing on a nearby playground running for cover as the two gunmen unloaded 20 rounds of gunfire.

Thompson’s attorney Mario Andrews argued that Thompson was not one of the shooters, and the jury at his trial — which was separate from Bhushan and Jones’ shared trial — rejected a charge enhancement alleging he personally fired a gun that day. As a result, Thompson’s sentence was lighter than those given to the other defendants.

Bhushan’s attorney Ernie Castillo argued that Bhushan, who was a Sacramento State student at the time, had left the scene after seeing that a bunch of girls and children were in harm’s way, but the jury still convicted him as charged.

Jones’ attorney Darryl Stallworth argued Jones was not there. While Bhushan and Thompson will be transferred to state prison, Jones will stay in local custody where he awaits another murder trial on charges that he killed 18-year-old Elijah Allen in West Oakland on March 3, 2013.

Lit Jagger

Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:05:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Nope , vietkong police man, don't know what you're talking about

anti-stunna

Total Posts: 246
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:23:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for anti-stunna
^ stfu you Oakland piece of shit scum, wish i could drive up there and break your other fucking knee cap worse than when you got rocked at the gas station. You ugly weakling ,Fucking Gap Tooth reject.

aeokq

Total Posts: 7151
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:47:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for aeokq   Click Here to Email aeokq
Karim is a pedophile and rapist irl.

NoHeadlights

posted Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:25:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Damn good find tadow

I gave u a chance to cone clean karim. You're now getting turnt into a opp pack for being dishonest. The grim reaper is at your door karim. Don't Close your eyes tonight cuz they won't ever open again.

Lit Jagger

posted Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:29:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Yeah okay faggot

NoHeadlights

posted Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:40:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol karim shook as fuck

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11556
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:32:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Lol nhl

All times are ET. The time now is 4:20 AM.Post viewed 365 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: