Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (44) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
This Bitch Is Getting Down On Her Knees For The Cause

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 11 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  This Bitch Is Getting Down On Her Knees For The Cause
Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 1:43:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Lit Jagger

Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:23:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Cuz this video is sucking my dick

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11545
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:50:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
lol she is making a two hour speech. Only nerds can have the patience to sit down and watch this.

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:58:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Lol if only you knew. For the past 7 years I listen to a lecture every nite when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep.

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24696
posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:08:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Did you read the comments?

"As a computer scientist, I don't quite buy into this whole telepathic binary communication narrative. It's a ridiculously ineffective means of communication. Not only does it imply that the ETs already know English but that they've researched/memorized our ASCII table & binary counterparts in an effort to communicate in a way that makes it nearly impossible to remember what's been said.

Let's say I know Spanish and I go to Spain. I would simply speak Spanish. I wouldn't walk into a cafe and start spouting off ones and zeros to someone who probably has no idea how to translate it trying to place an order. If you're already communicating telepathically to someone in English (They're not REALLY communicating in binary), why not show them English words?

It's as though these people heard on TV the old "If ETs came here they'd likely communicate using binary or math" and thought that meant they'd be sending us ASCII representations. That's not what it means at all! I'm fairly certain these people are simply using one of the thousands of free ASCII to binary converters that can be found online. Of course I don't know that's the case but I wouldn't be so quick to take everything I hear as profound information. People with service records aren't exempt from telling lies or embellishing the truth.;"

Good point

Partial IP: 175.166.27

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 2:09:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Yeah I'm sure that guy knows how aliens communicate

Foh

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53797
posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 4:26:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
GP

Gay poast

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 7:31:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
I'm sure you have no logical thinking.

An advanced alien race would communicate in binary, an old number system our non-advanced computers use.

Lol its no surprise your'e a broke loser.
Pity you didn't spend the last 7 years learning something useful instead of watching this bullshit, maybe you wouldn't be leeching off your family at 40 years old.

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:37:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Anyone can not watch a video and scroll thru the comments

"I'm too retarded to sit thru 2 hours let me find a comment and post it"

Btw that's not what half of the video is about

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:38:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Dude said computers don't use binary code

I'm done now

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:41:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
binary, an old number system our non-advanced computers use

I'm done 😂;😂;😂;😂;

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Sunday, October 22, 2017 5:24:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Are you saying i said computers don't use binary? Obviously they do, unless you wanna continue babbling on about quantum computers which will move us past using binary in computers. Bits or bytes are binary values.

Quantum computing must be too advanced for these aliens i guess.

All times are ET. The time now is 3:59 PM.Post viewed 344 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: