UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (17) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Hip Hop Dance Peculiar Question

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Hip Hop Dance Peculiar Question
Williamhawk

Total Posts: 12
posted Friday, November 10, 2017 7:20:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Williamhawk
Hey everyone,

I'm an amateur singer and am trying to find a dancing style to fit in the next yearly singing school show. I'm aiming for some fun footwork and small (like, no huge movements or jumps or anything) yet slick moves. Kind of like some stuff Justin Timberlake does or Bruno Mars does while singing, you know?

Thing is, there are loads of videos on youtube that show those kind of moves, but I was wondering if there is an actual 'foundation' that I should learn first. Just following the steps and imitating the moves in those videos seems kind of... weird to me. Like, I don't know where to start.

Hope you guys can help me, thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/hip-hop-dance/forum/post/214941/title/peculiar-question

explainer video

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Boris Johnson Ball Skillz

Total Posts: 478
posted Friday, November 10, 2017 1:44:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Boris Johnson Ball Skillz

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 54058
posted Friday, November 10, 2017 3:04:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lmao

All times are ET. The time now is 2:04 AM.Post viewed 229 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: