Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (53) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Either These People Are Schitzo Or They're Under Mk Ultra

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Either These People Are Schitzo Or They're Under Mk Ultra
Litney Spears

Total Posts: 432
posted Wednesday, November 15, 2017 3:19:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
If the latter, from what I've researched;

Microchips can be implanted by syringe( nano tech)

Telepathic negative thoughts by agents( can be done using tele-weapon tech.)

Frequencies on TV, Computers, smart phones , radio, wi fi .

Now people people claim they're getting gang stalked where people follow them around and fuck with their head. This can be done to whistle blowers in a corperatio n.

If ancient verdic texts said that Maya is an illusion of reality and modern science has a holographic universe theory then this might be true and that there are agents in this matrix who are actors.

Yes I've felt like this when I going thru mental relapse even felt like it when I'm off my meds for a day or 2 with little sleep. The meds dull my senses.

Nonrelated;
The little voice that talks in your head says negative things 80% of the time. You only hear about 5%. It talks 4x faster than normal conversation.

Dog experiment;
Dog shocked , ran thru a maze to finish with out making mistakes.
Same Dog in stray jacket shocked tried to struggle.
Same dog stopped struggling from shocks.
Dog took out stray jacket, shocked , didn't run thru maze, stood there , gave up.

They say your brain is your enemy and that the mind is your real self. Sleeping cleanses your brain every nite.

So the only thing I can do is eat raw vegan, vape instead of smoke, get good sleep, exercise, get a degree, and know that there are evil people in this world who will try to program my brain.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53906
posted Wednesday, November 15, 2017 3:36:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
You're a skitzo irl

ken bone

Total Posts: 225
posted Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:26:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ken bone
"So the only thing I can do is eat raw vegan"

Not for me, but you right.

"vape instead of smoke"

Jury's still out I think, but prolly.

"get good sleep"

This is huge.

"exercise"

Equally important.

" get a degree"

Never a bad idea.

"and know that there are evil people in this world who will try to program my brain."

Boy bye.

Tadow

Total Posts: 568
posted Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:40:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow

Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology.[1][2]

Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations as well as ethical[3] limitations of using such technologies.[4] The most common transhumanist thesis is that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into different beings with abilities so greatly expanded from the natural condition as to merit the label of posthuman beings.

BEATSMITH

Total Posts: 1733
posted Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:56:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for BEATSMITH
There's not much old stuff or ideas left to sell. This is the new and future. Dumb fucks will fall in line because it won't stop being thrown at them. Alot of this new tech is completely unnecessary, almost all of it actually. It doesn't lead to better living conditions in "reality". It's happening. Also I hope nomask cops a bullet in the face tomorrow.

BEATSMITH

Total Posts: 1733
posted Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:06:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for BEATSMITH
That grasshopper you hear chirping? MK Ultra. That odd passing with a stranger? MK Ultra? When your mother takes a shit? MK Ultra! This whole board is a figment of your imagination, which is controlled by ollie.

Litney Spears

Total Posts: 432
posted Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:25:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
😂;😂;😂;😂;

Funkman_doe

Total Posts: 59
posted Thursday, November 16, 2017 7:19:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Funkman_doe
Litney spears, haha

All times are ET. The time now is 9:53 AM.Post viewed 267 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: