Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (20) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
The World Was Against Me Last Nite

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  The World Was Against Me Last Nite
Litney Spears

Total Posts: 1814
Location: “I hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuck” - virgin loser NHL
posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 4:12:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
Had 2 nightmares

First one the Asian mafia tried to poison me in SF and kill me but they didn't know I calling for my Asian boy to help him they thought I was trying to kill him

2nd one the world wss taking me to trial for my death sentence but it turned out the London police were behind it so I tried escaping to another European country

Partial IP: 224.194.89

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55167
Location: Alot of y'all bitches like fucking ngas with no clout
posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:11:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
I had some pleasant dreams last night

Groucho Marxist

Total Posts: 424
posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 8:54:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
ftsdltjhiafr

red rayn

Total Posts: 11647
posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 10:18:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
Can't remember my last nightmare... oh yeah 2011... in my "omg end of the world phase..."

When you become spiritually aware you don't experience nightmares anymore... You look at everything is information...

Porkelin

Total Posts: 348
posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 11:22:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
I dreamt about hiring the Asian mafia to kill an interracial gay couple last night. The hitman didn't carry it through because he knew one of the guys, so they refunded the money and we went to the new Star Wars movie. Long story short, I lobbied in UK to criminalize homosexuality in America and was able to trial the couple. They fled to Greece, so I figured, meh, that's punishment enough.

NBA European Division

Total Posts: 746
posted Monday, December 18, 2017 12:33:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NBA European Division
was it johnny-liu or twan, karim ?

Litney Spears

Total Posts: 1814
Location: “I hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuck” - virgin loser NHL
posted Monday, December 18, 2017 1:24:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney Spears
Not true red the more powerful you are the more attacks by powerful people you will have

red rayn

Total Posts: 11647
posted Monday, December 18, 2017 8:33:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn   Click Here to Email red rayn
The existence of one's nightmares and bad trips are only relevant to one's level of consciousness and understandings.

From what I understand, I find decoding fascinating, whether it is light/dark or whatever experience is presented to me. I've traveled waygates, I've seen literal demons trying to stalk me and it doesnt bother me. I accept all circumstances. I've lost my sense of fear. If I am the universe, an infinite/immortal energy - nothing will harm me because it all comes from within.

All times are ET. The time now is 2:22 AM.Post viewed 510 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: