Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (46) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Danny Garcia Vs Brandon Rios

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Danny Garcia Vs Brandon Rios
Don-Barzini

Total Posts: 573
posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:36:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Don-Barzini

Danny Garcia suffered the first loss of his career and his WBC welterweight title back in March in a narrow split decision to unified champion Keith Thurman.
Garcia (33-1, 19 KOs) begins the road back to the championship when he battles former lightweight titleholder Brandon Rios in the main event in a WBC title eliminator (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET).

After a 19-month retirement, Rios (34-3-1, 25 KOs) made his return in June and defeated Aaron Herrera by seventh-round knockout. Now, the man known as "Bam Bam" takes a significant step up in competition against one of the top fighters in the division.
Does Garcia rebound and cement his standing in the welterweight division? Or does Rios show the promise many in boxing saw in him when he fought at lightweight?

Should be a good fight. David Benavidez Vs Ronald Gavril rematch on the undercard could be the highlight of the night.

Going with Garcia and Benavidez for the wins

Probably check out Ortiz vs Alexander on Fox before these fights

Any ughh bros watching tonight?

Partial IP: 224.194.89

jean pascal

Total Posts: 660
posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:28:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for jean pascal
rios garcia is a mismatch. rios should be fighting slugggers toe to toe guys thats his style and his whole career has been bout that

easy win by points for garcia who is playing it safe like all boxers seem to do thats why i hate boxing overall cause of the tomato can picking. mayweathger started thsi crap and he ruined boxing

dick_wolf

Total Posts: 22580
posted Sunday, February 18, 2018 12:06:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dick_wolf

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55617
Location: "My Cholesterol Is High, Praying For A Heart Attack Cuz Life Sucks" Crybaby Karim
posted Monday, February 19, 2018 7:36:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol dw

Boxing faggots report in

VicOne

Total Posts: 5107
posted Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:12:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for VicOne   Click Here to Email VicOne
DICK WOLF U S.O.B

All times are ET. The time now is 4:40 PM.Post viewed 496 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: