Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (28) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
I Don't Even Care About Girls Any More

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 9 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  I Don't Even Care About Girls Any More
Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1690
Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 2:49:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
I talk to so many, that they all see the same . Most men would do the utmost to seduce women; as in plan the whole date and pray to Jesus that the girl shows them some type of affection. If there is no affection shown I cut them off and delete their number for I am trying to fuck on the 1st date. Speaking of dates I dont do that. I will buy a bottle and show up to their house . Most women drink anyway and a bar isn't the best place to hold a conversation. I'm not NHL taking a bitch to the beach buying the bitch things as she window shops, nor am I Tyler Dutton who shows up to her house and doesn't put the brake on so my car rolls a way because I was too nervous to think . Women use the term free spirit and I think that term best qualifies me . I like to spread my love around. Even if I'm with a girl I will still try to find some one else to stick my cock into

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Lit Jagger

Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 2:52:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 8992
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:05:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
You fear intimacy because u have been rejected by women you truly loved and you have mommy issues.

We understand. We all feel this way to a certain degree. At least at times.

Either way do what makes you happy but please be aware you create your circle of life.

Thank you for sharing.

Namaste

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:40:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
You're right about the first part but I dont have mommy issues ,

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11394
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:51:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
why dont you go to the coli when you feel like recycling the same thread for the 8th time?

Ram Davagina

Total Posts: 8992
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:52:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ram Davagina
You have major mommy issues.

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53498
Location: a far cry from riding around in a BMW off the coast of Spain with a model in the passenger seat
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 6:20:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Is that a sneak disc?

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 7:33:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Yeah I have mommy issues I onky call once a month and go over there once a month..please

tyler durden

Total Posts: 7126
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:51:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tyler durden
I'm glad I was able to hop back in the rolling car and put the brake on before it rolled into the rocky ravine at the edge of the property *sweaty Obama*

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3370
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:20:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
where does the whole you pay to fuck street walking hookers thing fall into this ?

lol,I still remember you trying to justify having to get head with a condom on because you do that.

I wonder if the condom is ribbed to pleasure her teeth.

All times are ET. The time now is 2:54 PM.Post viewed 433 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: