UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (38) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Things Were Way Worse In The Early 80s...

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Things Were Way Worse In The Early 80s...
fool blast

Total Posts: 1781
Location: i notice nothin nemore.all facts r wired directly into my brain in a fully-digested & accepted state
posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 5:34:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for fool blast
i'm watching this Showtime doc from '81, a year in review type thing...and there were multiple assassinations, presidents ousted in other countries, the Pope & Reagan were both shot, + the introduction of crack in the u.s., aids, iran contra, economic/health care problems similar to now, and china also came up big that year w/ their economic reform (fuk them)....

you have all these goofballs talkin about the world's going to end cause of a heatwave & trump saying some goofy shit in houston....smfh

https://youtu.be/pDjiXK9vCC0

thats why street smarts are way more important than book smarts....right now is a good time for money making opportunities if you're not a square...bitcoin is up bigtime....

Partial IP: 39.142.106

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11684
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 5:52:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
lol tell us how many bitcoins you have

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Porkelin

Total Posts: 230
posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:14:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
If you don't mind making money from evil, you should've invested in bitcoins as soon as that ransomware epidemic came up in the news.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 6:19:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Coke was better during the 80s bro. But rap music was worse

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53972
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 2:20:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
God dammit you're a fuckin dork karim

All times are ET. The time now is 11:17 PM.Post viewed 544 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: