Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (42) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
(( R.i.p. Walter Becker ))

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 8 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  (( R.i.p. Walter Becker ))
Dan Fielding

Total Posts: 1677
Location: People have sad lifes on here. Meanwhile i watch anime, fuck different girls and am content
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 12:46:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Fielding

one half of the g-ds

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Tadow

Total Posts: 471
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 1:38:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
I don't know shit about Walter Becker, i do know that Steely Dan fucking sucks though

mic_data

Total Posts: 475
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 2:26:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
^Tell that to Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz

Steeley Dan Makes fun of Deja Vu

Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz - Deja Vu

mcfuck

Total Posts: 9897
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 3:06:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck

You loved music more than anyone I know. You're always there bobbing your head to each beat, doing a little dance here and there, or sitting over there with your big head phones on and swaying back and forth. I could see it, your dissecting the song listening in closely for each beat , for each musical instrument you know, whatever you musicians do. But I get it.

Every road trip without fail came The Pit Stop at some guitar store. Heck, dad, I keep telling you why don't you just own your own store? Five hours go by as I sit watching you fiddle with a guitar here and there...yet you never end up buying one. I understand though; it was your fun place, like an arcade; playing all you can, and as loud as you can. Your candy shop.

Dad you're kinda funny; sometimes I may not understand the meaning behind your witty highly intelligent comments or jokes, but for you to smile and make everyone or even thousands all at once smile and laugh, then yeah you got something going for you pops... I get it. Your presence makes everyone's day a little brighter. I love you for that.

Coast to coast. How is it that you know so many facts about every state or country we visit? We would walk through Central Park Zoo and just randomly point out some little thing... and here it comes, some long historical fact about it. Dad, it's a seal for crying out loud! It amazes me how intelligent you are.

"Dad, I like that we understand one another"
"Sa-girl, we are soul mates"
"Dad I love you to the moon and back"
"Girly face I love you more than that, to the next galaxy"
"Wow, that's far!"
"Well it's true"

"...Thanks dad"

... for your love for music, your fatherly advice and devotion, your knowledge about the world and your blindingly sharp sense of humor ... for all that, and more.

We had one hell of a ride. You are my world, my soulmate, my father, that I love so much.

It's true your love is shining from the next galaxy. I could see it now; you got a whole galaxy of guitars to look at. Rock on dad, rock on until your heart is content.

I hear you.

I get you.

-Your only Pulama Ama Lama.

Dan Fielding

Total Posts: 1677
Location: People have sad lifes on here. Meanwhile i watch anime, fuck different girls and am content
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 3:31:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Fielding
wga u crazy

Ken Bone

Total Posts: 175
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 7:35:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ken Bone
Katy Lied or gtfo

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1641
Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Monday, September 04, 2017 7:49:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Who the fuck is steely Dan lol. That name sounds hecka dumb

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 53491
Location: a far cry from riding around in a BMW off the coast of Spain with a model in the passenger seat
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 12:43:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Did this nga just say hecka, you sound dumb saying that

dick_wolf

Total Posts: 22462
posted Tuesday, September 05, 2017 4:18:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dick_wolf
RIP. Lol at that Uptwn song clip. They got all the publishing.

All times are ET. The time now is 2:08 PM.Post viewed 287 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: