Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (40) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Neighborhood Bbq Gone Wrong

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 11 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Neighborhood Bbq Gone Wrong
Tadow

Total Posts: 458
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:29:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4323209-no-violations-found-religious-killing-sheep-bismarck

BISMARCK A religious slaughter of a sheep in town Friday morning, Sept. 1, led Bismarck Police to request an opinion for future, similar matters.

Lt. Steven Scheuer said officers, including animal control, responded to a report of a sheep being killed in a common parking area for apartments on the 2500 block of North Eighth Street. Police spoke with the man and woman there who were performing a ceremony in accordance with their Muslim faith, Scheuer said.

The couple will not face charges, but police sent the report to the Bismarck city attorney's office for guidance, he said.

"We want to be respectful of people's religious beliefs, but we also want to consider the environment that this is in," Scheuer said.

Assistant City Attorney Jason Hammes said no specific ordinance or health code provision appeared to be violated.

"I didn't see anything on this that jumped out as over-the-top disorderly," said Hammes, adding that a bigger issue would be if the live sheep had been kept in town. Livestock, including poultry, beef and sheep, are not allowed in city limits. Awareness of related ordinances and health codes would also benefit similar situations as this, Hammes said.

Muslims celebrated Eid al-Adha on Friday, a holy time of sacrifice. Worshippers observe Eid al-Adha with prayer and the sacrifice of animals, such as goats and sheep.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1626
Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:35:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
But slaughter houses kill live stock every day. Muslims use sheep and goats as meals after they sacrifice them.

Not surprising you posted this article since your islamphobic

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24587
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 8:49:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Slaughterhouses are not set up in residential car parking areas though. I'm sure America is not devoid of halal meat suppliers. You think it would be cool if I rolled up outside your house and slit a horses throat, leaving a pool of blood in the street? You already know the police wouldn't let you off doing shit like that.

Lit Jagger

Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 9:15:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Wait so slaughter houses are more sanitary than streets? It's blood, piss, shit everywhere

Lit Jagger

posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 9:17:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
"OMG I'm not used to culture , fuck other countries and their traditions by killing animals in streets and villages only western civilization is the best "

wicked 22.2

Total Posts: 2424
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 9:27:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for wicked 22.2   Click Here to Email wicked 22.2
lol at these city slicker fgts getting all worked up abt a sheep getting slaughtered. Wow what snowflakes srsly. This shit is normal for real blue collar Americans like me. Anybody complaining abt this is a fucking un American entitled little dingus. Real talk

seasoned giraffe ribs

Total Posts: 218
Location: rotissiere ropes, hickory scented mint scented glaze
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 1:06:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for seasoned giraffe ribs
we ready

Tadow

posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 3:33:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
https://newrepublic.com/article/128726/north-dakota-prairie-became-home-americas-first-mosque

Ross, ND

old mosque:

new mosque:

Porkelin

Total Posts: 78
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 8:41:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Porkelin
Public slaughter of animals is a very normal thing where I'm from. But I understand how it can weird out people who think meat grows on trees kept in the back of the supermarket.

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3481
posted Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:58:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

Lit Jagger

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 12:55:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Def not the first mosque , estimated 10%-30% of slaves brought to America were muslims

Tadow

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 2:36:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
it does seem strange that Nowhere, North Dakota would have America's first recognized mosque

All times are ET. The time now is 6:17 PM.Post viewed 327 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: