Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (20) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Need Customer Service Contact Info

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Need Customer Service Contact Info
Deser2

Total Posts: 2
posted Monday, January 29, 2018 3:27:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Deser2
Hoping someone in the community can help me here since my inquiries to ughh.com's customer service have gone unanswered for a week now.

A few weeks back a placed an order for 10 or so CDs. Never have had any issues in ordering in the past but after 5 business days I see my order still showing as unfulfilled. My credit card was charged but no fulfillment or notification that my order has shipped. I sent an email to inquire. No response. Wait 2 days. Second email, no response. I've now sent 6 inquiries, none of which I've received more than the automated "well get back to you same day" confirmation emails.

I also tried their office number 617 652 8222) which rings into a fax line. I work in midtown Manhattan and went to the corporate address listed (12 e. 48th st) and it's a nonexistent building (completely under construction - just the skeleton of the building currently).

If anyone here can help me reach an actual person I would greatly appreciate it.

Partial IP: .214.103.2

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 3448
Location: Being like a shrink in the underground for the masses.
posted Monday, January 29, 2018 3:34:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
they have the slowest shipping ever. I've waited 3 weeks for shipments, but they always arrive with no issues. I'd wait another week before panicking.

Or, you can post a pic of your dick itt. Icon will match it to your order and ship those 10 CD's immediately. It's up to you.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Deser2

Total Posts: 2
posted Monday, January 29, 2018 3:38:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Deser2
I realized I had the wrong street address (49th instead of 48th) so I will try again tomorrow in person. The money isn't really even the issue - it just drives me insane when I can't get a response to an order inquire - especially when none of the methods of contact WORK AT ALL!!!!

Post Coital Cigarette

Total Posts: 665
posted Monday, January 29, 2018 4:09:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Post Coital Cigarette
just email the owner wicked22 at aol.com

i emailed them and problem was resolved in 48 hours

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 3448
Location: Being like a shrink in the underground for the masses.
posted Monday, January 29, 2018 4:49:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
I just emailed wicked22 at aol.com and everything got resolved. I actually got doubles of each album for free. Worrrrd-up!

All times are ET. The time now is 4:52 AM.Post viewed 500 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: