Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (29) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > General Discussion Board >
Jordan Peterson Was On The Joe Rogan Podcast Again

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 55 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Jordan Peterson Was On The Joe Rogan Podcast Again
mcfuck

Total Posts: 10225
posted Saturday, February 03, 2018 9:50:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
freedom is relative

Partial IP: 224.194.89

metafive

Total Posts: 266
posted Saturday, February 03, 2018 11:43:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for metafive
Chapo Trap House is an American politics and humor podcast founded in March 2016 and hosted by Will Menaker, Matt Christman, Felix Biederman, Amber A'Lee Frost, and Virgil Texas. The podcast became known for its irreverent leftist commentary in the run-up to the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The show is closely identified with the Dirtbag Left, a term coined by Frost to refer to a style of left-wing politics that eschews civility-for-its-own-sake in favor of subversive, populist vulgarity.

so basically wealthy white trustafarian's who look down on minorities and pretend to be leftists. nobodies trying to make a name for their cornball white privilege podcast by mentioning Peterson's name.

Groucho Marxist

Total Posts: 444
posted Sunday, February 04, 2018 1:06:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Groucho Marxist
Mcfuck, I think I know what you are saying but could you expand a little?

"so basically wealthy white trustafarian's who look down on minorities and pretend to be leftists. nobodies trying to make a name for their cornball white privilege podcast by mentioning Peterson's name."

no... not at all. They have a pretty close and friendly relationship with almost everyone at the intercept, and the journalists there are constant guests. Not sure where you get that they look down on minorities or they are trustafarians or any of the other things you just attempted to put on them with no real basis for your accusations.

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24997
Location: Iím a founding member of an organization called Deep Green Resistance
posted Monday, February 05, 2018 10:02:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Lol why do you even care about defending some podcasting nobodies?
They are as worthy of attention as fucking Milo. Dorks saying stupid shit to get reactions and Jeremy sits at home nodding his head like its the most interesting shit hes ever heard.

Partial IP: 175.166.13

mcfuck

Total Posts: 10225
posted Monday, February 05, 2018 3:20:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
no need to expand on that my man.

but ok.

so as an american i have a lot of shit.
so much shit i get bored.
when im bored i look to complain.
i want my complaints heard.
i complain about shit like health care, indigenous peoples sovereign rights, production tax credits for renewable energy, blah blah.
sometimes people listen.
sometimes people vote for change.
its my obligation to push the envelope as an american.

as a somalian i dont have a lot of shit.
i always have to be creative t get a meal.
when i cant eat i defer to crime.
i want to eat.
i complain about my countries governance and am likely punished for this.
i defer to more crime.
sometimes people listen.
sometimes people make movies about me and my homies tryin to eat.
some people call us pirates. mostly they blame my religion.
its my familial obligation to do whatever is necessary.

All times are ET. The time now is 11:28 AM.Post viewed 1013 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: