Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (36) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Conscious Rap From A 16 Year Old

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Conscious Rap From A 16 Year Old
aries_killa

Total Posts: 3
posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:38:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for aries_killa
Check out the track https://soundcloud.com/txclipse/nowadays
respond with feedback

Partial IP: .118.43.13

red rayn

Total Posts: 11511
posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:10:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for red rayn
Only thing Aries can kill is a box of tissues

Partial IP: 145.57.132

Jestah-Ordinary-Person

Total Posts: 570
posted Monday, March 20, 2017 3:43:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jestah-Ordinary-Person
Delete this you lazy fuck.

Partial IP: 3.149.1.92

>SubliMNL

Total Posts: 140
Location: imma sell out shows I wont sell out short imma just be me let you see what im worth
posted Sunday, April 02, 2017 5:36:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for >SubliMNL   Click Here to Email >SubliMNL
cut the low end right out of your vocals (keep the mid-low) (0 hz - 90-110 hz) it will stop your voice from sounding like its sitting above the beat. also boost your high end just a cunt hair.

stop reading your rhymes when you record. Memorize that shit, close your eyes infront of the mic, and just fuckin go off. you'll sound way more natural

also, fuck that soundcloud shit. Go to Open mics and try to perform live. your delivery and confidence in your voice will improve leaps and bounds.

Partial IP: 68.144.134

All times are ET. The time now is 4:19 PM.Post viewed 162 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: