Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (21) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
What's Crackalackin Crackalatinblackones

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  What's Crackalackin Crackalatinblackones
K_wattz

Total Posts: 728
posted Monday, April 24, 2017 12:30:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for K_wattz   Click Here to Email K_wattz
Rose on the grave of my foe as it rains/ vengeance was mine but still feel emotion n pain/ love was blind the hate can't hide X-Ray/ X-calibur beam connect the dot we'll play/ ambush transaction manhunt well played/ wolves drink from the pool of blood left from scar face/ emulated hood movies I was the hood Bruce Lee/ stayed away from dope I saw how it took pookie/ I wanted that juice I got a part in my head/ had the bubble goose but wanted a Starter instead/ it's dark and hell is hot was the thoughts in my head/ we suffered be a last supper we gosta get bread/ learned about Jesus listening to Flesh of my Flesh/ my bus had more bloods than Dmx cover,/ nasty mufucka when sexing back then/ pulled out my dick bloody in a Durex rubber/ 17 going on thirty/ my dad precum, my mom pre birth me why shit was going wrong early/ who would've thought the young bull would later be a novelty/ come with that same hunger of my babysitter starving me/ kept the oven on but not to prep food to eat in the mouth/ to temp the room and heat up the house/ well wishes hindered by stale dishes, that was hellz kitchen/ even had portions for the mice can't tell me shit!!/ Still managed to see heaven in the Hell we in/ Nintendo, Sega Genesis held me in/ but the lack of games when big bear plus was selling them/ made me say fuck Mario World Imma start dwelling in/ my own world and start my own adventure introduced to fire flower/ hit the bricks 1up on em thought I seen my final hour/ manned up on em A, B this here my stomping ground/ rolling shells, dodging koopas there's a new boss in town/ ....teacher said rap made her sick...../ I say the teachers of rap made me sick/ puke on thots I carpool/ swimming in liquor, listen to Kendrick, food for thots the dollar menu/ a dollar general is what I got in store for broads who bend for loot/ like rubber bandz once the rubber band starts to expand a few/ inches and they show how they flexible/ i flex on my ex I fed ex on schedule/ I spend time not a gold watch to spend on you/ expect that then, you can be expendable,/ only loyalty to my boyz in the hood have to execute/ me out of the hood like ex members to/ the ku klux I chuck Duece running to blow like krush groove/ put my money where my mouth is beetle juice and his buck tooth/ be my spokesperson foes steadily homeworkin/ that shotty kick release'll have a shawty sole searchin./

Partial IP: 87.115.108

MF KF

Total Posts: 282
posted Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:05:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MF KF
Ayy watts. Good to see you're still at it
You should upload a audio of this

Partial IP: .43.128.72

8 diagrams

Total Posts: 1175
Location: "Please mommy, let me rap, i promise to buy you a new house when i blow" - eseph
posted Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:14:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 8 diagrams
Way 2 long
Learn how to write a hot 16

Partial IP: .58.92.129

All times are ET. The time now is 11:37 PM.Post viewed 186 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: