Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (22) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Triona Priestly's Mother Remembers Her Daughter's Final Moments With E

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Triona Priestly's Mother Remembers Her Daughter's Final Moments With E
usandae

Total Posts: 10
Location: Anim iusto est proident est deserunt cupidatat sed quidem aliqua
posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 3:24:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for usandae
Triona Priestly's mother remembers her daughter's final moments with Ed Sheeran ahead of third house warming

TV licence fee won't sign up with PCs, Laptops and tabletsGarda management asked to explain financial problems at Templemore140 Bord na Mna jobs in doubt as company meets to decide futureDownload our app

WhatsApp is down and people have responded in the only method they know how: Lots of gifsUsers are reporting problems relating and receiving messages.

WhatsApp back operating after outage cut millions offMessaging service WhatsApp has returned after.

Melania Trump liked a tweet ridiculing her marriageWas this the accidental move of a new.

The best doubts to those Theresa May chip photosShe's having her very own Bacon Sandwich Silver Sparkle Matt Tuck Rhoads Guitar for Sale.

Ed sang 'Little Bird' to Triona in her final minutes. Triona was only 15 when she died and had been battling cystic fibrosis for years.

Triona's mother Bernie Priestley spoke on The Ray D'Arcy Show on RT Radio 1 today about her son.

"She adored life. She loved the easy things in life David Gilmour Guitars. She loved relative. She loved buddys. Her dog was it is important to her in her life, Claims Bernie.

"We called the boys and we all went into the room and we were all hanging out and her CF nurse was there and her godfather was there. I was asked did i must lie beside her.

"The monitors were reducing and Colm got up and left. We were speculating on where's he going, He gone away.

"The consultant was standing the far wall of the bed. When Colm came back in he was on the telephone. He had gone to the toilet and the phone had rang when he was in the restroom, And completely Ed Sheeran.

"He said 'Ed i'll put you on a loudspeaker to put beside Triona's bed. He put the item down beside her ear.

"I can't really call to mind what words he said, And we kind of knew that the monitors were supporting better and her heart rate was going slower.

"Colm just said 'if you want to sing it would be great'. I think he caught him a bit aback and he started to sing Little Bird without his guitar and then his guitar kind of came in, And he sang your song to her.

"Colm thanked him and took the phone back up and as he was saying goodbye to him I looked down at Triona and I looked at the associate and I said 'I think she is asleep' Angus Young Guitars. He took the stethoscope down and he hang it on her chest and he just said 'her heart has stopped' Cherry Sunburst Elelctric guitars sale. It was a magnificent moment.

"I know for us we lost out daughter but as mentioned she loved her movies. If she was to post it was the real Fault in Our Stars Warren DeMartini Crossed Swords Guitar wholesale. She earned that.

"The consultant asked do you need us to take the mask off. He unclipped it and it fell from her face and she had the most amazing smile. It was tremendous. This was what she heard, Which was where she moved on from.

"The consultant said afterwards 'In all my years I never possessed what I lived through in that room'. It was very unique,

Partial IP: 250.137.92

All times are ET. The time now is 5:00 AM.Post viewed 149 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: