Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (29) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Questionable Hits Making Nfl Flag

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Questionable Hits Making Nfl Flag
usandae

Total Posts: 15
Location: Anim iusto est proident est deserunt cupidatat sed quidem aliqua
posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 3:28:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for usandae
While in the recesses of his mind, Despite peak times in his life when he had a little too much fun for his own good, Your humble correspondent can remember if you watch an NFL game meant watching great athletes make great plays.

Now, You might as well see those great players and those great plays, But only if you're prepared to endure repeated potential distractions by guys in striped shirts tossing yellow flags in any and every direction.

O. k, This is no hosanna to the Eagles for mastering all those terrible, Undeserved penalties to beat Peyton Manning and the indiana junior varsity Sunday. Because preferred that Andy Reid's bunch entered the game as the fourth most penalized team in the NFL Jacoby Brissett Jersey. So you might say they've been approaching what became a season worst 14 flags for 125 yards. Heckuva job, Fellows.

Rather, It's more a wistful lament to what the game is certainly, In its quest for the perfect blend of powerful American violence and minimized risk to the health of its combatants.

In a hyphenated keyword phrase, Over facilitated.

"That the game is today, Close things are to be called in a safe direction LeGarrette Blount Jersey, Reid alleged. "If you are in the heat of it, Do you love it it? Very little. (And yet) For the longevity of the players and life later, It's marvelous.

"All sorts of things, Things like that will be called against you.. Don't think depends upon is against you. You go in the tank like this, And weight loss produce,

So much said, The Eagles' boss found an indirect way to state his feelings about a couple of calls that impacted Sunday's game. Tight on an opinion, Reid turned to Howard Eskin and asked the radio a unique character whether he'd mind selling his fur coat to pay for Reid's answer.

At center stage throughout the flagfest, Normally, Was the private foul called on rookie safety Kurt Coleman, After he and Quintin Mikell combined to part ways Austin Collie from the ball late in the first half https://www.teampatriotsprojersey.com/Donta-Hightower-Jersey-Black-Friday.

Referee Carl Cheffers' justification was that Collie never possessed the ball and was therefore a"Defenseless device" Each time Coleman and Mikell hit him. Both Eagles led with the shoulders, But Back Judge Todd Prukop said Coleman's shoulder made connection with Collie's head.

"With me, I viewed him. He had the ball and kind of shielded himself, Mikell considered that. "He saw us arrival. It seemed like he had the ball and we separated him from it. I'm not sure. It is really frustrating, Purely just because of the fact to me, It appeared like a football play, But the ref made the call and we had to accompany it,

Coleman, Perhaps already wary of a fine that one can coming his way in a couple days, Wasn't wanting to offer an opinion custom patriots jersey. "I was just scheming to make a play on the football, He explained.

Most awkward about the entire play, In the, Was that neither the letter nor the intent(Via: Non destructive) Of both Eagles could save Collie from building a concussion. And that wont change.

"It's hard to tell in a moment, Mikell made possible, "Exactly what exactly defenseless receiver and what is not.. We're just engaging ball,

Exhibit B was the private foul called against Trent Cole, On a fourth down play that can be turned the ball over to the Eagles with 3:30 to visit, But rather sustained Indy's last touchdown drive.

Cole forced a Manning fumble that Antonio Dixon covered the actual Birds, But was flagged when his arm brushed resistant to the quarterback's helmet. Acceptable call? To the letter of legal requirements, Understand.

"It's just section of the rule, Coleman said of the letter against Cole. "The refs are calling it the same as the rule says, With(Cole's) Playing like he's required to play, Deciding on the strip. So you won't fault anybody. Both sufferers are doing their job,

So their jobs continues to evolve, And not likely in a much simpler manner. Players might need to work harder to harness their instincts, And officials must be more acutely aware of how and when contact is made as Mikell said, In a minute.

"I know only just a thing, Manning expressed. "I don't ever, Even on that will fourth down, I try never to ask or beg for a lack of success. I dislike it when I see quarterbacks begging for a penalty. Considering they call it, That maybe what they call.

"It's a lot like the old saying, 'Hey, We didn't make the laws, Someone did.' I try to provide a oceanfront first down, But the actual way. Just be sure to get the first down, And if the fees comes, I don't believe I'll ever say 'Pick it up' or decline it Julian Edelman Jersey cheap. I think less costly play the way they call it,

Partial IP: 250.137.92

All times are ET. The time now is 11:32 AM.Post viewed 210 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: