Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (29) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Ravens Look For Big Day Against Raiders

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Ravens Look For Big Day Against Raiders
usandae

Total Posts: 15
Location: Anim iusto est proident est deserunt cupidatat sed quidem aliqua
posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 3:30:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for usandae
BALTIMORE (AP) Ray Rice watched film of Oakland game against Tampa Bay last week and nearly jumped out his chair pending facing a defense that yielded four touchdowns and 251 yards rushing to rookie Doug Martin.

"Typically, You look at it and you start to get excited possibly it happening, Rice claims. "Anybody explains 200 yards, You have to figure there exists problem there,

Rice has topped the 100 yard mark only twice in eight games this season regarding that Baltimore Ravens(6 2), But all signs examine a banner Sunday for the two time Pro Bowl running back. Rice needs only 1 yard rushing attain 5,000 for his calling, But by day end he will be annoyed if he anywhere below 5,100.

To begin with, Grain(5 foot 8 https://www.teamvikingsprojersey.com/Jerick-McKinnon-Jersey-Black-Friday, 212 additional body fat) Is built much like Martin(5 9, 215). The second thing is, Rice has far more know how than the kid out of Boise State.

"To see him get out on view field and making guys miss was pretty exciting to see from a rookie running back, Rice these. "Dilemma that I saw on film was tackling. We his height helped him out. I think his size helped him out kind of, Excessively,

Rice and the Ravens be aware of the Raiders(3 5) Spent hours this week trying to rectify issue. If Oakland is to snap Baltimore 14 game home attracting streak, The main ageda No. 1 is to stop Rice.

"That the theme of the week, Raiders instruct Dennis Allen said. "We got to do a great job of tackling and swarming this running back because I think they probably taken examples of the same philosophy as Tampa, And i reckon they try to run the ball some against us,

Rice has been utilized sparingly this season, Reaching 20 carries in only matches thus far, But the Raiders are fully ready for a heavy dose of Rice on Sunday.

"I expect them to achieve, For certain, Walnut creek linebacker Philip Wheeler said.

Once the Raiders walked off the field following their 42 32 loss to the Buccaneers, Wheeler began looking at making amends for the awful performance by the defense.

"I was kind of shocked that runners let that happen, He explained. "Even after her death the game I was thinking, Have another team with an identical running attack. We can redeem themselves.

Despite the poor functionality, Oakland run defense is still ranked more than Baltimore 21st compared to 28th Harrison Smith Jersey. But the Raiders top two maintaining backs, Darren McFadden and dave Goodson, Have sprained right ankles and might sit out the game. That means Oakland could have to count heavily on quarterback Carson Palmer, Who threw for 414 yards on 61 attempts so as to keep pace with Tampa Bay.

The particular Raiders and Ravens haven met since 2010, Palmer is familar with playing against Baltimore. In 13 job opportunity games with Cincinnati from 2004 10, He chucked for 3,302 yards your Ravens and went 9 4.

"He those underrated quarterbacks that can make every throw, Particularly when he gets in a groove, Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs explained Kyle Rudolph Jersey. "You went to the theater when was with Cincinnati. I recall vividly games I thought we had won, And Carson Palmer got in groove and he torched us,

Allen told,,Keep in mind, It helps a little bit that he has a understanding of not only the scheme but the personnel. We used some of that have, As we do purchase with Carson, As far as game planning is worried. I think it a plus that he has experience from this defense,

Palmer primary targets are wide devices Denarius Moore, Who scored touchdowns in three of a lot more four games, And / or Darrius Heyward Bey, A former player at the University of Maryland who isn the least bit sentimental about returning home somebody in charge of since being drafted seventh overall by Oakland in the 2009 draft Eric Kendricks Jersey.

"It exciting for all my friends and relations back home, He explained, "Primarily me, It just another football game that we are attempting to win as a team,

Oakland hasn't won in Baltimore, Losing four games by an overall total of 49 points. The Raiders have that going in the direction of them, In addition to planning to get a grip on Rice.

"We got another huge challenge this week because we have another very good back in Ray Rice, Allen referred to. "He been in this league forever. We got our work eliminated for us, Not against Ray Rice, But through the whole Baltimore team vikings jersey Black Friday sale,

Partial IP: 250.137.92

All times are ET. The time now is 11:33 AM.Post viewed 240 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: