Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (28) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Pure Inspiration: Eminem Lose Yourself Type

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Pure Inspiration: Eminem Lose Yourself Type
cauvee

Total Posts: 3
posted Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:17:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for cauvee
Chorus: I donít want to be anything but right here in this moment/ [2x: Iím free ] living right here in this moment

1st: Been chasing freedom for a long time/a long time/havenít found her/thereís a long line/fallen behind on this long grind/they say meditation makes a calm mind/the calm before the storm/and the waves are enormous/I was overwhelmed by the hurricane and the rain/ so I drove down to Corpus (Corpus Christi TX)/just to put my toes in the sand/feel the water/sense the breeze on my hand/fall down 1,000 times and get back up again/fall down 10,000 times/then get back up again/ this is the not the end/this is just a feat/ this is the part where the shark donít eat/ this is just a journey til my heart donít beat/do anything to stand up on my own two feet/ I donít

Chrous:

2nd: Where is the place to live with no pain?/where is the beach with no stress and no strain/what a life to live/a life with no aim/no purpose/this life is no game/no rehearsal this is not practice/you get one chance/to chase and go at this/how many human beings/can live dreams/itís a smallÖ. percentage so it seems/ the debts and the pains is embarrassing/ sure that when I look back Iíma cherish it/time is not on our side weíre all perishing/before the sand in the hourglass vanishes/who knows how much longer Iíma be here/so I mineís well make it leap year/be as free as a freefall skydiving/live a life of fulfillment or die trying/ and Iíll be

Chorus:

3rd: Free fall this and this is just a free for all/up and down/this life is like a seesaw/not hesitant to try it/but the problem of a giant and you might see me climbing up this beanstalk/but this here ain't a fairytale/pain and poverty I know very well/breakthrough through the finances is old news/don't need to find the treasure or the gold goose/I declare this the season of double portion/serving communities faithful for the fortune/and yet we... are... so fortunate/ blessed with the palace and the fort you get/all faith all praise to the Most High/all trust ...and I don't know why/in the moment and the struggle though it urks and hurts me/at the end of the day I know it's here to serve me/ and I donít

Partial IP: 03.165.222

All times are ET. The time now is 5:09 AM.Post viewed 206 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: