Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (92) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
I'm..

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  I'm..
\Saga Sphinx/

Total Posts: 3450
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 8:30:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for \Saga Sphinx/   Click Here to Email \Saga Sphinx/
I'm 'illusion of success' ..I'm hanging off the lowest rung ..I'm paranoia shadow of a loaded gun
I'm a crackhead pulling you inside my crevasses ..I'm internet trolls pushing suicidal precipice
I'm life's survivor [..A disillusioned 9-5er] ..I'm your mortgage & your bank balance for reminder
I'm an overlooked promotion ..I'm ya Big Brother ..I'm 'job interview declined' coz of skin colour
I'm old fashioned ignorance numb to its senses ..I'm badminded pleasure at other's expenses
I'm freedom of speech giving voice to the deviants ..I'm provocative police exploiting obedience
I'm the 'rich vs poor' ..I raise alarms & Atlantis ..I'm religious war ..I bare arms (praying mantis)
I'm changing axis, I'm like apathy bereft of pride ..I'm hollow platitudes to the child of genocide
I'm that lord of the flies in my corporate disguise ..I'm myopic middle-men ..I'm all you despise
I'm life's prodigal prince to that pauper's surprise ..I'm nothing but fury [..I'm judge without jury]
I'm a vehicle of peace in the middle of road rage ..I'm the lost youth, getting bitter with old age
I'm truth radio, constantly changing the tune ..I'm the old man popping my neighbour's balloon
I'm famine to thought making food grow ..I'm excess consumption ..I'm more waste than sumo
I'm poet cuisine ..I'm motor function come dungeon ghost in the machine ..Know what I mean?
I'm the reason we question, I'm blind faith hiding a secret confession ..I'm peaceful oppression
I'm the news, digging for deeper depression & I'm down to kick 'em just to teach 'em a lesson!

Partial IP: 93.199.137

Chronowana

Total Posts: 2342
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:00:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
very complex , metphorical master peice right herem with flow woven intricately and puzzle peiced rhyme schemes, original af, shits hot keep it up

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Maymon Fresh

Total Posts: 1014
posted Friday, September 08, 2017 8:23:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maymon Fresh   Click Here to Email Maymon Fresh
Saga where you been bro.. Super good to here from you.. I promise to stay awhile if you do too..

mcfuck

Total Posts: 9863
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 10:52:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mcfuck
real nice

\Saga Sphinx/

Total Posts: 3450
posted Saturday, September 09, 2017 5:40:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for \Saga Sphinx/   Click Here to Email \Saga Sphinx/
Promise

Also, a typo

Should read 'coma dungeon', not COME dungeon.

Totally different visuals, lol

Partial IP: 93.199.137

All times are ET. The time now is 3:03 PM.Post viewed 146 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: