Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (83) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Im Back

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Im Back
Chronowana

Total Posts: 2342
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:47:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
whats good ughh, been so long u all would have forgot me,

used to battle in the old tourneys on here, was good fun

got some new rough shit just dropped, lookin for some feedback , thank you

https://soundcloud.com/lynden-nikolas-oneill/the-low-1

deletion.
chronowannas back, so he otta jot a rap
so he bought a bong n alota ,marijuanna, Wanna match?

i foret how long deletions are,

so
one 2, fun when he run through,
dumb crew like dididumb didi dumb doo

Partial IP: 62.144.146

\Saga Sphinx/

Total Posts: 3450
posted Monday, September 11, 2017 2:59:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for \Saga Sphinx/   Click Here to Email \Saga Sphinx/
I remember you

I can't check ya audio yet. My phone hasn't allowed me to play SoundCloud since about 3 updates ago.
I'll be at a computer sometime during the week. I'll this a peep then.

chronowana

posted Monday, September 11, 2017 11:58:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for chronowana   Click Here to Email chronowana
haha dope man, yeah i used to come on here all the time, back when i was 13-14 , text tournies and stuff, was a blast, i vaguely remember you
. i actually just trained myself to mix my vocals, im a pretty lazy guy but i put some time into it finally, and i can make my stuff sound a bit smoother now,less pops on ps and ts ect. im in the midst of revising alot of new / old stuff ill try and get something sounding decent for ur ears by then

chronowana

posted Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:10:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for chronowana   Click Here to Email chronowana
im debating on a name for myself , i came to the conclusion im gonna go by the name dibs , im posting it on here for evidence lol, i now have official dibs on dibs xD.

Soundcloud seems to force there app onto your phone, im not sure if it works, but it does for me, to just go to the soundcloud web site aNd try from there

joshnwmn

Total Posts: 11
posted Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:53:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for joshnwmn   Click Here to Email joshnwmn
I thought it was great. Your lyrical ability is obviously something you took a lot of time working on, as well as your delivery. Keep it up bro.

All times are ET. The time now is 3:02 PM.Post viewed 122 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: