UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (15) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Das Efx Dead Serious Cd/tape

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Das Efx Dead Serious Cd/tape
Drizo410

Total Posts: 24
posted Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:16:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Drizo410
DAS EFX 25th Anniversary Album Dead Serious CD & Tape available at the link below

https://das-efx.myshopify.com/products/das-efx-dead-serious-25th-anniversary-album-with-bonus-tracks-pre-order

Partial IP: 201.40.162

agent7D6

Total Posts: 44
posted Wednesday, November 15, 2017 6:43:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
Was a big fan once. Not anymore. They sold their souls then got wacked. Skoob also promotes a band named "Shinobi Ninja" with a black girl singer who literally has a dick. Str8 up like that movie "The Crying Game". My parents took me to that horror movie back in the day cause they're "friends" said there was a great suprise in it. Fuck you, fuck Das Neglect and fuck THAT. Shinobi Ninja is talented too but I was lured in on some false girl evil diabla dishonest shit. Cursed disgusting motherfuckers. Freaks must stand up str8 or there will be no blessing. That is low down shmuck cowardly theft. Wack ass shit. Das Efx is dead. That's their fault. Folks gon step str8 or get D3stroyed.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 4:22 AM.Post viewed 122 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: