Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (35) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
No Topic

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  No Topic
39Lotto

Total Posts: 1
posted Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:45:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 39Lotto   Click Here to Email 39Lotto
I phone jumping got the I zod on me fuck the bitch then block her made her cry like onions I just bought a bape hoodie cost me 5 hundred I always wanted money so I got my ass to it parents used to say I was a bad influence I was only 10 years old my bad I'm foolish I just walked into class with half a grand stuck to me they say Lotto you been ballin with your plain jane jewelry navy blue orange bape logo I'm the coldest I really love flexing if they like it that's a bonus got a girlfriend now all these bitches want my boner on the beat I'm going beast mode if I smoke a roll up I remember smoking reignald with reggies in the forest I didn't really have a choice i needed friends cause I was lonely probably cause your rich parents told your lil ass to ignore me don't remember how it happened but I started recording I was working day and night I started lurking on the forums when I linked up with Lil Dee Reese I got hungry for the foreign leveled up I'll leave you star struck if you hate me or support me
I could be your favorite rapper give me 2 red fucking Porches ah!

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Maymon Fresh

Total Posts: 1045
posted Thursday, May 03, 2018 12:10:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maymon Fresh   Click Here to Email Maymon Fresh
Dignified

agent7D6

Total Posts: 217
posted Thursday, May 03, 2018 1:04:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
Salright

All times are ET. The time now is 10:31 PM.Post viewed 332 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: