UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (63) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Board >
Mass Survelliance

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Mass Survelliance
coreano

Total Posts: 76
posted Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:52:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for coreano   Click Here to Email coreano
i spit liquid metal beowulf grendel contrasts embezzled
different level in general im on out of world mentals
souls unsettled atomic rock the universe tremble
take over the earths devils with a few alien rebels...

gold splashed dreams are on the corners of my mind tip of the tongue recollections mirage silver blue reflection past present future connections enlightenment expressions no direction string theory extensions they have given me nothing through deception but i am the blessing they are all less than mostly demons, demons as in the europeans westernizing a blissful avatar like land by swindling natives for beads and trinkets worth a few dollars, demons as in disease filled blanket tricks which snowballed to decimate a whole race, demons as in taking a group of people treating them as animals then justifying it as slavery which is happening in the present day, demons as in a minority mind imprisoned from majority constructs most are too blind to understand this american mind set of a society lost with garbage culture that has no concept of truth justice integrity honesty instead this is a plastic reality filled world with weak minded empty souls who have a twisted idiotic perception in a lost land where you'll find racist vegans concerned about saving cows yet torturing humans while watching fictionalized reality tv with corny hipsters it's going to get mega deep as the universe vomits buddhist monks dropping nuclear bombs with catholic nuns...

Partial IP: 224.194.89

agent7D6

Total Posts: 434
posted Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:10:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
GoOD job! Some great lines

\Saga Sphinx/

Total Posts: 3503
posted Sunday, January 06, 2019 4:32:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for \Saga Sphinx/   Click Here to Email \Saga Sphinx/
Was hard to catch flow, but I agree, some great lines indeed.

All times are ET. The time now is 2:41 AM.Post viewed 159 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: