Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (27) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
24 Hours

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  24 Hours
The 252

Total Posts: 4
posted Tuesday, October 04, 2016 2:47:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for The 252   Click Here to Email The 252
What's good underground family.

My Name is David Tsion (pronounced Zee-I-Yawn) and I'm an aspiring hip hop artist from Washington DC. I represent to 252, not the area code, but the house number to a home that I learned a lot of important life lessons that shaped my morals an the person I am today.

I recently made a song and I was hoping y'all would check it out and give me some feed back. Its a remix of Logic's 24 Freestyle

Much Appreciation from the lil'homie

Partial IP: .49.34.154

*c-Beezy*

Total Posts: 38
posted Thursday, October 06, 2016 11:12:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for *c-Beezy*
Hmm. I guess its original. This mix has a lot of reverb in it. You gotta to learn how to use a limiter and compressor with an eq to level out vocals, just adding reverb to smooth it out is for noobs.. lol But the song is okay. Deliver could be better with more conviction. Rhymes are mostly one word single syllables , work on multi rhymes. But i see you homie keep up you'll get there

Partial IP: .29.23.245

The 252

Total Posts: 4
posted Thursday, October 06, 2016 11:59:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for The 252   Click Here to Email The 252
Thank you sooo much for the reply and for understand criticism is worth ten times more than compliments.

This was one of my first songs and I didn't really know how to mix, but now I suppose I'm a little bit better this time although the sound quality is a bit similar so thanks for giving me the tips about the reverb and using the limiter and compressor. I'll for sure look out for that next time. And I'll be sure to practice flowing multi syllables.

Again, C-Breezy thanks a lot for putting in constructive criticism.

Peace from the lil'homie

Partial IP: .49.34.154

All times are ET. The time now is 12:46 AM.Post viewed 705 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: