Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (72) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Holy Sh*t... This Dude Really Sampled An Unreleased Post Malone Song

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Holy Sh*t... This Dude Really Sampled An Unreleased Post Malone Song
notchrisdunn

Total Posts: 1
posted Wednesday, February 01, 2017 5:30:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for notchrisdunn   Click Here to Email notchrisdunn
so my roommate had been up all night making beats and sipping coffee (as usual) while on facetime with another good mutual friend of ours living in kentucky, and they had been talking about post malone, and how they anticipate his next project to sound like, soon after the conversation began, he literally sampled post malone's snapchat, made it a sick beat, and the friend that had been on facetime just so happened to be extremely talented with film and graphic design, and had already shot a bunch of random clips after a new years party and edited them, and they made the video and the song within 2 days. i'm genuinely impressed, what would you guys say we should do to further this? and what would you rate this song and video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZbuPvX7Mo

Partial IP: .59.26.127

All times are ET. The time now is 2:27 PM.Post viewed 263 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: