Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (37) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Check Out My Soundcloud

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Check Out My Soundcloud
Segogreen

Total Posts: 1
posted Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:32:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Segogreen   Click Here to Email Segogreen
I'm trying to start rapping and I'm new to it. If anybody could check out my soundcloud and give me any constructive criticism that would be great! Thanks to anybody and everybody that does. https://soundcloud.com/user-913766974

Partial IP: 218.24.104

DEDxGOD

Total Posts: 6
posted Sunday, April 30, 2017 11:16:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for DEDxGOD
I'm listening to "Who's Safe Now?"

This is pretty cool actually. Mix needs to be done better. I always suggest to new rappers that you need to go ahead and team up with an actual Engineer... PAY THEM... if you are serious about this your songs should sound as good as possible.

Lyrics are pretty on point. Nothing spectacular but it was ok. Flow is on point. Have that one "White boy voice" but that's not a biggie.. a lot of ppl make it through with that...

Only criticism I have is that the vocals are consistently too loud and not EQ'd / mixed in very well to match with the beat. Otherwise pretty cool drop. Keep it up man.

Partial IP: 40.247.231

Traphouseinheaven

Total Posts: 1
posted Tuesday, May 02, 2017 5:49:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Traphouseinheaven   Click Here to Email Traphouseinheaven
Checkout my shit https://soundcloud.com/chucky-chucky-bang-bang/jermaine-dupri-go-get-it

Partial IP: .87.133.99

All times are ET. The time now is 7:07 PM.Post viewed 253 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: