Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (21) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Need Criticism On New Song

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Need Criticism On New Song
ProvidenceOne

Total Posts: 3
posted Monday, May 08, 2017 6:16:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ProvidenceOne
Hello everyone thanks for taking the time to check me out, i'm looking for some feedback on this new song I put up and would very much welcome the insight of this board to further hone my skills. Any feedback is welcome, even if its just "fuck off you suck" I need the good and he ugly to make me better and hopefully some of you are willing to take a couple seconds and give me a shot.

https://soundcloud.com/asebailey/training

if you need any feedback on any of your songs you can reply to this thread (i'll be checking it periodically) or hit me up on my soundcloud and i'll def. give your music a listen, thanks again for giving me your time. peace

Partial IP: .40.115.50

AlienX

Total Posts: 6
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:23:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for AlienX
I like it. My real criticism would be to focus on what you're actually saying vs what sounds good. How many rappers rap about smoking? Isn't that a played troupe? You don't gotta be original, just saying you should open up more.

Partial IP: 97.242.169

Walsh

Total Posts: 2
posted Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:30:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Walsh   Click Here to Email Walsh
Dope sound. I agree with AlienX. I believe with a bit more focus on more personal but still relatable content of a deeper caliber you could propel farther forward. Something more specific, outlining some trials and tribulations, perhaps. Bring your insides out. Vulnerability is a powerful tool as an artist, imo.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

All times are ET. The time now is 5:06 AM.Post viewed 258 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: