Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (180) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Illustratio (this Guy Thinks Hes The English Earl)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Illustratio (this Guy Thinks Hes The English Earl)
TaiNii

Total Posts: 2
posted Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:28:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for TaiNii
Hi, I'm a 19 year old student from London. I put together this tape from my room, with a 50 mic and my laptop. Started off because i wanted explore the complexities in my mind and because music has a major effect on me. The tape is personal in the sense that i created all the album art, wrote everything and revealed a lot of things that were on my mind but at the same time everything in it is relatable..at least i think. Everything was intentional but I've never done something like this and i can already see everything I'd want to change, however this chapter feels complete and the rawness maybe even fits it better. Anyways I'm waffling, enjoy. I appreciate all support and feedback.

Thanks, Tai

https://soundcloud.com/tyrxne/sets/illustratio

Partial IP: 0.5.49.125

SkavengeNow

Total Posts: 98
posted Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:49:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SkavengeNow   Click Here to Email SkavengeNow
it was dope... if you grab a nicer mic... you can still maintain the raw feel. without losing effect ...some songs needed it more then others.

that silica track was the stand out for me personally. keep doing your thing

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Deonburk

Total Posts: 9
posted Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:40:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Deonburk
First impression: You need a lil more emotion in your voice and be just a lil more powerful. Sounds like youre trying not to wake anybody up in the house ahaha :P but I like the rhymes and rhyme scheme. Keep it up!

[This is all for Temptress]

Partial IP: 62.144.146

All times are ET. The time now is 10:54 AM.Post viewed 385 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: