Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (40) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Paying For Things Due Next Month

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Paying For Things Due Next Month
Quasbfd

Total Posts: 8
posted Monday, July 03, 2017 3:19:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Quasbfd   Click Here to Email Quasbfd
Covering things due next month An idiot focus? Covering things due next month. With any luck, I like to go ahead and pay those activities too, But because I don want to impact my giving"Performances, I just been waiting so that the due date. Here a great model: My mortgage loan. I paid present day's month which was due 1/1/16. I budgeted money for march payment mid month. I may well jumped to pay for it, Apart from if I did so, It would have appeared that I spent 2X the loan payment amount in January and none in February. In the YNAB4, I especially cared about may be for reports(I defer my complaining on how I miss reports in nYNAB.) So my tendency has been to just hang around for my scheduled transaction on 2/1 to happen and then I pay the bill. OR I wages it, Right, Then on 2/1 I adjust the business deal date from 1/15 to 2/1 and put a memo stating the actual pay date for my records. That seems absolutely wrong. Then. Can anyone enlighten me on how should I be approaching this seemingly basic matter?I did this with my cell phone bill as news got around. I get paid the last working day of the month. My mobile phone is due the last day of the month. I used to fake the day of the contact. Then someone said I was just lying to myself. So one month I ended up recording two mobile phone bills. The extra charge went into overspend for the following month. The the following month I still budgeted a normal bill. Any person is normalized. I know a cell phone bill isn over a mortgage. But it the identical principle. If you can afford to cover it, Do not delay- start using the correct date. I have exactly the same question. There's no doubt that. I trouble figuring out how to pay bills early(At the end of this current month) And have those future orders affect my"Operating Balance" So I can have an accurate picture of what my balance really will be when those business deal hit my bank for real. As an example, I just got paid on the June 24th and I want to just do it pay my car payment of $300(On account of July 6th). If I write that request in with today date(Like if I were to pay it manually instead of waiting for it to very easily be taken out on July 6th) Geno Atkins jersey, It will show up as activity for June car payment category rather than July car payment category. My solution was to set several scheduled purchases for July 1st(For my car payment in addition bills due in early July). In in which, I can have a definitive picture of what my true"Doing your job Balance" Is right now and have those bills activity show up for July even though I paid them off in late June. If I set scheduled purchases for when these bills are actually due, Then I will haven't a clue what my true"Employment Balance" Is until those due dates hit and I might inadvertently spend some money that I actually needed to pay for bills. As an example, The present my"Trying Balance" Claims it $2,000, But I know that I actually only have $300 to partner with in real life after paying July bills. However I won be capable of seeing that reflected in my"Holding a job Balance" Until July 1st when all these future scheduled operations occur. Am I going about this the wrong manner?Like your story, I don like waiting through to the last day to pay a bill. Notably for your mortgage, I can recommend just setting up and automatic payment(Through your lender or your bank) https://www.bengalsgearshop.com/18_AJ_Green_Jersey_Cheap.html. My spouse fully buffered(Existence off last months income), So my January loan payment(Simply because of 2/1) Was paid in two car loan one on 1/7, With regards toe up 1/19. It instant, I don stress about it, And I just double check the transaction when it undergoes. However was to go wrong, This leaves me sufficient time(7+ days) To put in a new payment before property due date of 2/1. Otherwise, What I do along with bills, Like an electrical source: My household bills are due on the 7th of the month, And I generally get my bill the 20th of the prior month. The evening I get the bill I just go online and set a payment for the bill 8 days before the due date. Yet all over just as before, This gives me plenty of time to deal with any issues that crop up. Also, since I(And that means you) Get fully buffered https://www.bengalsgearshop.com/15_John_Ross_Jersey_Cheap.html, When we pay the check doesn really matter, When it gets paid on time Vontaze Burfict Jersey. Ahh, The liberty that being buffered brings =) "So my tendency has been to just put it off for my scheduled transaction on 2/1 to happen and then I pay the bill A. J. Green jersey cheap. OR I expend it, At this point, Then on 2/1 I adjust the request date from 1/15 to 2/1 and put a memo stating the actual pay date for my records, Why would you customize the date, And many more? If the money left your bank account on 2/1, That explains motive. Are you making the switch it? If one does a scheduled transaction, Why not just put in a future transfer to happen on 2/1(Place it in on 1/15), Instead of dating the matter 1/15?

Partial IP: 250.137.90

All times are ET. The time now is 10:35 AM.Post viewed 124 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: