Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Im Back

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 11 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Im Back
Chronowana

Total Posts: 2342
posted Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:50:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
whats good ughh, been too long. hopin for some feedback on a few new tracks i dropped, thank u i can leave a comment on ur shit as well
https://soundcloud.com/lynden-nikolas-oneill/the-low-1

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Egypt95

Total Posts: 1
posted Friday, September 08, 2017 12:27:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Egypt95
let me hear what you got

ICU

Total Posts: 5
posted Friday, September 08, 2017 2:21:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ICU   Click Here to Email ICU
Reminds me of mid 90's ish. beat is dope, eq voice level is a bit off, flow is definitely off. I would recommend rhyming to metronomes to practice and experiment with your flow and delivery.

Chronowana

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 7:28:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
thanks bro, mid 90s feel is exactly what im goin for,
rhyming to metronomes? as in melodies?
my mic is terrible built in an old mac

i am planning on rewriting the intro , as it is off beat and is kinda wack tbh.
oh and 12 bars are freestyle as well i will prob have to drop those...
anyways
first thing i recorded for many years, first verse i wrote in many years as well, glad to hear your thoughts,

i dropped 6 more songs in the next couple days, flow is ill on them. just need to smoke some reallly potent weed to get in the vibe xd

at eqypt 95-its on soundcloud , just type lynden nikolas , good lookin, lemme know if u got somthing iu can listen to i love giving constructive critisism
or click the link i typed earlier

Chronowana

posted Friday, September 08, 2017 7:32:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
i feel u tho man it definitely doesnt have the flow i was goin for..... the file is shitty btw converted to mp4and thwn converted through soundcloud... and 0 mixing ill drop it again soon. any of yall on here wanna do a track? i know yall can spit

Chronowana

posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:47:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chronowana   Click Here to Email Chronowana
im wondering if anyone knowsa how i can send a song on here directly, email ? sendspace?

c-o-n

Total Posts: 9
posted Friday, September 15, 2017 1:53:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for c-o-n   Click Here to Email c-o-n
kinda like the flow, lyrics n the mix... I could dig it... mellow track for the puffers -- but overall is aight, beginning had more impact but this is cool... peep mine n let me know ur thoughts

chronowana

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 8:17:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for chronowana   Click Here to Email chronowana
thanks man glad u like it,
I peeped ur tracks the vocals are a little quite, and the lyrics are tough to decypherm I would have an easier time giving feedback if I could read the lyrics. i would say , try and work on your delivery, and try too incorporate breathes jnbetween your bar a so u can breathe during , keep it up tho man never give up

C-O-N

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 9:46:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for C-O-N   Click Here to Email C-O-N
thanks bro---
so basically i have an album/mixtape all done and rt at the last moment before i was going to put it out, i suddenly switch my style to trap ish cuz my lil cuzin said thats wha he like lol and ur rt on the feedaback - im going to debut my tape here and trust me bro that ish fits the mold of this site and listeners -- stay tuned and thanks for the advice---- is just me or not many ppl r posting audio and sharing their thougts on here --- a yr ago i posted stuff and responses were at much higher number -- i couldnt remember my pw so i ended up creating anoter un -- anyway talk to u soon peace

chronowana

posted Saturday, September 16, 2017 11:02:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for chronowana   Click Here to Email chronowana
word man, let me know when it drops I'll check it for sure ,
always willing to listen and give my 2 cents

I'm currentlyworking on mixing a fewF reestyles and written songs, the F reestyles are dope af. keep an eye out

c-o-n

posted Monday, September 18, 2017 10:43:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for c-o-n   Click Here to Email c-o-n
sup bruh - posted 2 new joints - these 2 got some fire behind them - rt up ya alley - hmu if u feelin em'

https://www.undergroundhiphop.com/forums/readpost.asp?Forum=MCAudio&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=51564

hiphop999

Total Posts: 533
posted Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:39:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for hiphop999
I like this. Nice flow and use of mulitis. It's different in a good way. Needs a good mix and master though for sure. Keep it up bro!

All times are ET. The time now is 8:15 PM.Post viewed 155 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: