Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (34) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Smooth Rap Beat | 86 Bpm

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Smooth Rap Beat | 86 Bpm
lassberg

Total Posts: 11
posted Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:35:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for lassberg
Check out my smooth rap beat.
I hope you like it!

constructive criticism is welcome

Partial IP: 62.144.146

C-O-N

Total Posts: 18
posted Friday, September 15, 2017 2:56:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for C-O-N   Click Here to Email C-O-N
needs more layers - but wha u have there is good but not enough - not much more needed but just a lil bit more spice or some sinister sound will do -- im posting my joint below and im looking for up n coming producers to work with - hmu if ur interested

https://soundcloud.com/tripleotrecords/dacabeus

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Vik

Total Posts: 19
posted Sunday, September 17, 2017 3:13:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Vik
Yeah I won't front bro this beat is missing a whole lot. Also the thread title is kind of misleading you said there was gonna be a smooth rap beat. This really isn't smooth it sounds more along the lines of a trap beat or early 2000s New York. If you want to make it a smoother beat I would suggest adding more guitar maybe some samples and you'll have something going there..Keep grindin fam

Partial IP: 232.203.39

All times are ET. The time now is 6:23 AM.Post viewed 289 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: