Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Tidalfriction - Lord

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Tidalfriction - Lord
TidalFrictioN

Total Posts: 924
posted Sunday, March 04, 2018 8:38:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TidalFrictioN   Click Here to Email TidalFrictioN
TidalFriction - Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLU-CmiW_Y

feedback please

Partial IP: 224.194.89

BlackLynk

Total Posts: 3
posted Sunday, March 11, 2018 12:42:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for BlackLynk   Click Here to Email BlackLynk
I think the track was overall smooth, verses were clean, chorus was a strong point for me. Just a lil sad that I didn't understand the chorus (enunciation-wise). I love the use of samples at the tail end of each chorus too, adds a lot more character to the song. In the future I'd say make the chorus more understandable, because I wanna sing along to that shit

TidalFrictioN

Total Posts: 924
posted Sunday, March 18, 2018 5:54:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TidalFrictioN   Click Here to Email TidalFrictioN
OK, true. one of the things with the chorus was that it was a West Indian, Jamaican type of chorus, and it was spoken in Patois, but I' m sure clearer words could have been used.

Revamp

Total Posts: 38
posted Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:48:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Revamp   Click Here to Email Revamp
Reminds me of some old school new york stuff, chorus goes hard too.. listening with my little speakers right now though so everything sounds too vocally and i cant judge the mix. The vocal sample is nice though i gave this one a like on youtube

Partial IP: .72.244.27

Snake-eyes757

Total Posts: 56
posted Friday, April 20, 2018 2:24:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Snake-eyes757   Click Here to Email Snake-eyes757
nice bro it had meaning behind it like real old school kinda mixed wit new school

All times are ET. The time now is 6:57 AM.Post viewed 566 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: