Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (48) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
"playing With Words" - My Sixth Mixtape (stream And Free Download)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  "playing With Words" - My Sixth Mixtape (stream And Free Download)
Revamp

Total Posts: 38
posted Sunday, April 01, 2018 5:31:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Revamp   Click Here to Email Revamp
"Playing With Fire" Mixtape

revamp.bandcamp.com/album/playing-with-words

Any feedback or support would be much appreciated.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS
I am new to this forum, and only have like 40 posts, but I really like looking at what people have on here and have been looking to reach out to people and maybe collaborate on some future projects. I rap, make beats and sing badly sometimes.

I've been doing this for a while so I'm not new to making music but I've never really been a part of any musical community. So, here's what I think is my sixteenth project... I am proud of it and want to share it with others. Thanks for checking it out.

If any of you wanna do something together send me an email, which is in my profile.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Revamp

Total Posts: 38
posted Sunday, April 01, 2018 5:34:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Revamp   Click Here to Email Revamp
I definitely didn't mean to put "Playing With Fire" in that first post, so much shame. It is "Playing With Words"

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 9:54 PM.Post viewed 359 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: