Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (26) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Mononym - Fly Like A Plane | Rap About Hip Hop Cliches, Check It Out

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Mononym - Fly Like A Plane | Rap About Hip Hop Cliches, Check It Out
MONONYM

Total Posts: 18
posted Tuesday, April 03, 2018 10:23:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MONONYM
I was gonna release this a couple days ago on April Foolís Day, but this shit ainít no joke.

Iím really excited to share this with you guys.

TRACK HERE

Listen on YouTube or SoundCloud or BandCamp or iTunes or Apple Music or Google Play or Deezer or Tidal or Amazon or Vimeo or download

Clean Version

If you know people who would like this as well, please share wherever you see fit. Also if you have any suggestions as to where I can share this myself, please feel free. If someone wants to post this on KTT feel free because their bum ass mods havenít approve my account since months ago, lol

If youíre a rapper or vocalist and youíre interested, Iíll be releasing the instrumental in a few weeks time. I made the beat myself. Also, I made the beat myself #russvoice

I ainít got no more talkiní. Peace

Oh yeah, actually following the rules: feedback

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=MCAudio&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=51891

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=MCAudio&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=51893

Partial IP: .128.42.93

Snake-eyes757

Total Posts: 51
posted Friday, April 20, 2018 2:35:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Snake-eyes757   Click Here to Email Snake-eyes757
da spotify did not play

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Uncle Spaceman

Total Posts: 16
posted Saturday, April 21, 2018 3:10:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle Spaceman
so the concept and rhymes are clever.. but i think 4.5 min is too long for that kind of track.. imho. also i had to search you on soundcloud to listen the spotify didn't work. also lots of people don't spotify so maybe when you share post the soundcloud link. I'm from Bmore too bud, keep grinding

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 5:46 PM.Post viewed 324 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: