Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (42) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Hiphop Atmosphere

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Hiphop Atmosphere
johndenver4

Total Posts: 2
posted Friday, July 27, 2018 8:44:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for johndenver4
Yo ! Itís ya boy John Denver aka the profit ! Comin at you ! Iíd like to drop science on yíall the rapper Diabolic has been seen as someone who is close with immortal technique and seen as somewhat of a revolutionary . I submit that this is a lie.. relatively recently (like last year) me and Talib Kweli were on Twitter checkin Diabolics botch ass because he was spewin hate speech at Talib for being called out as a racist collaborator... Diabolic has a big mouth and got people like BK and Remedy Ross involved because they came and stood up for Diabolic , who again is a racist collaborator ! Diabolic is a also thief who stole from his fans through Kickstarter and promised fans if they gave they would get an album and some other stuff ! They never saw anything! In the midst of the heated argument , Diabolic consistently denied that he enjoyed white privilege when it came to the workings of the industry he was in and even went as far to say to me. ! That black people are ignorant of class struggle and the black folks in barber shop are simple ! Itís all documented on twitter ! I tried to clarify that it wasnít his fault that he system was set up this way but denying that it taking place is the same as helping it come out publicly and admit it ! Diabolic Called me a bitch and called me far and said he was gon run it in the street w Kweli and myself and Bk told Kweli he would fuck him in the street and spewed har speech all while trying to justify copying rappers Remedy Ross tried to come in and threaten people and apologize for collaborating with racist systemic policy and for Diabolic all while trying to exploit the holocaust to sell records he even went as far as to call out that he was down with Raekwon and wu tang staying that he in fact ď had a passĒ Raekwon came out publicly on twitter and denied this Kweli and myself over and over engaged with the real bekay and Remedy Ross and the infamous Diabolic who !!!! On top of being a racist apologist and white supremacist also said he writes techniques lines and that Mase is garbage ! Heís fine with white supremacy running rampant and at the same time claims to be a radical and thinks that itís just an image and not sonething to be taken seriously so he has as most anglos have done stolen and exploited an art form that was created by black people Diabolic is a fuckboy and Remedy Ross and bekay can get it ! Itís all documented on twitter me and Talib Kweli went in on Diabolic on twitter and I wrote a song about it called thrown stones itís st like 5000 plays something like and itís all about that so donít support Diabolic Remedy Ross or bekay here frauds and fakes and phonies ! They are not representative of hip hop so sayeth Talib Kweli who is an elder ! Ya boy John denver aka the profit let me know what you think 🤔;

Partial IP: .181.82.15

All times are ET. The time now is 12:10 AM.Post viewed 163 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: