UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (161) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
2 Tracks Of The Upcoming Project B.o.s. Vol. 1

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  2 Tracks Of The Upcoming Project B.o.s. Vol. 1
c-o-n

Total Posts: 18
posted Monday, September 18, 2017 6:06:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for c-o-n   Click Here to Email c-o-n
skip all this if u don't want a quick backdrop to my thoughts ....... so I completed this project/mixtape/album (even tho the beats aren't mine so I guess its a mixtape but regardless this the best ish I have come up with so far) funny thing is before I was going to put this project on Soundcloud and try to work the social media and yt and these platforms... I decided to switch up my sound rt at the last moment lololol by F'in with trap beats and trying to ride a certain wave , I got nothing against new rappers hell I enjoy ur top 40 hits whether mainstream or underground.... so Im trying to rhyme all different n F with these beats while I have this "Breach Of Security" all set and done, waiting for me to mix and put out-- but is funny how individuals can be affected by the outside force and deviate -- but thank god I caught my self in the nick of time .. so here r 2 joints I mixed up first... it'll give u da background for the rest of the tracks, soon to drop

G.U.M. Sold Here Records

Partial IP: 62.144.146

All times are ET. The time now is 1:49 PM.Post viewed 291 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: