Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (48) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Original Song/music Video, Shot Throughout The Middle East

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Original Song/music Video, Shot Throughout The Middle East
LilCDoughboy

Total Posts: 5
posted Friday, February 10, 2017 3:09:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LilCDoughboy   Click Here to Email LilCDoughboy
C Dough - Behind the Sun

Partial IP: .25.27.224

Frankboone

Total Posts: 2
posted Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:06:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Frankboone
This video must have been so much fun to shoot dope song dope track bru

Partial IP: 130.43.221

Tjbenz

Total Posts: 50
posted Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:49:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tjbenz
Fresh track man. Love the music video background footage. Rhymes are on point too, chill song. Check out my freestyle and let me know what you think. Thanks

Partial IP: .92.32.169

Aska972

Total Posts: 6
posted Thursday, February 16, 2017 2:11:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Aska972
Nice beat , like the delivery too!
How you do post a youtube link to make it appear as a video?

Partial IP: 80.103.177

lilcdoughboy

Total Posts: 5
posted Tuesday, March 07, 2017 6:56:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for lilcdoughboy   Click Here to Email lilcdoughboy
Thanks everyone for the good looks. You just get the link off the "Embedded" tab on Youtube. It'll appear blank in the preview but pop up looking right.

Partial IP: 138.237.72

DEDxGOD

Total Posts: 6
posted Sunday, April 30, 2017 11:03:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for DEDxGOD
This was interesting... the whole time I felt like your voice didn't match who you are lmaoo it was crazy... location of the shoot was awesome... super cool imagery... flow was on point and I liked the tone of your voice.. but this is one of those tracks that just kinda gets lost to me.. sooo many lyrics all thru the verses and the hook that it just kinda becomes a jumbled mess.. I would either change the hook structure to allow for more air in the beat during the hook or changed the beat so the hook is more distinctive.

for the most part good luck tho! keep at it

Partial IP: 40.247.231

All times are ET. The time now is 8:05 PM.Post viewed 647 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: