UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (27) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
Get Free Or Die Tryin'

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Get Free Or Die Tryin'
Blaze1

Total Posts: 6
posted Saturday, January 28, 2017 7:18:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Blaze1
Reposted my mixtape. Listen and DL free on soundcloud. Tell me what you think. I am working on the next album so constructive criticism and suggestions are both encouraged and appreciated. https://soundcloud.com/alyblaze/sets/get-free-or-die-tryin-2014-mixtape

Partial IP: 203.32.148

NACHALNICHKI

Total Posts: 37
posted Monday, January 30, 2017 3:46:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NACHALNICHKI   Click Here to Email NACHALNICHKI
I subscribed to your youtube channel, and in soundcloud, I really like your style, and the passion, what you do is rap, not trap that I am sick of. I myself am writing old school rap too. With only exception that I hate swearing, and prefer poetry. Actually... listen to this for example (my old song) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8JstksHpYU just listen to the text, how it can be read without music, and there is no swearing. Think about it, maybe you will like this style. By the way I wouldn't mind making a song with you in this poetic style, if you want to. Something really interesting can happen, you can do this really really good, because I've listened to you, and you always have something to say. Meaning you are a true rapper. Have a good day, keep up the great work.

Partial IP: .30.38.146

All times are ET. The time now is 10:48 AM.Post viewed 610 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: