UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (34) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
*brand New* Future To See - Illustraationz

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  *brand New* Future To See - Illustraationz
illusTRAAtionz

Total Posts: 10
posted Monday, November 28, 2016 8:10:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for illusTRAAtionz   Click Here to Email illusTRAAtionz
What's up y'all! After checking out some music on here I decided I'd go ahead and post something too. This is a brand new song, let me know what you think. I'm open to any feedback. I'm looking to build a bigger fan base, if there are any tips you can give me don't hesitate to leave a response! Thank you!

Future To See

Partial IP: 75.126.234

MFalcon

Total Posts: 121
posted Monday, November 28, 2016 10:39:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MFalcon
yooo this is dope!! Reminds me of Big sean i like it

Partial IP: 48.209.112

True_Underdog

Total Posts: 32
posted Saturday, December 03, 2016 8:45:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for True_Underdog
reminds me of chance or danny brown, sounds good tho, mixed nicely, good flow, love the rhyme pattern, there's so much goin on in the beat i'm not sure if thats good or bad, depends on the listener, producers will notice all the stuff thrown into the beat and miss out on the lyrics, rappers will just hear the lyrics tho,

alot of creativity went intothis and i like it

Partial IP: .35.142.96

All times are ET. The time now is 12:19 AM.Post viewed 829 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: