Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (31) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > MC Audio Board >
My Music - Projectillogic

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  My Music - Projectillogic
projectillogic

Total Posts: 3
posted Tuesday, October 18, 2016 4:30:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for projectillogic
hello my name is projectillogic. i am an underground rapper that has gone viral on 2 different message forums. both of these sites have a forum talent section and i use the same name for my thread in both of those as i do on this one "My Music - Projectillogic" on the wutang forum my thread has 26,545 views and on the david icke message forum my thread has 37,091 views

My music site with all my music is located at www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic and i have 29 released high quality songs. dont worry about the listen counts on my soundcloud my old site is www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic which has been liked 1.1 thousand times. unfortunatley the music player dosen't work anymore so i moved to sound cloud. this is real high quality music people so check it out and i would like to hear some feedback. again my site is

www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic

Partial IP: 88.144.182

All times are ET. The time now is 8:07 PM.Post viewed 646 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: