Hip Hop Quiz
Since I missed the trivia questios posted by eNoz a few weeks back, I thought I'd try a few of my own.
Anybody who successfully answers all 12 questions will be a certified "Rap Encylopedia".
Answers will be posted in 24 hours.
1.Name the original members of the Flavor Unit.
2.Which LP features the Diamond D produced track "Ya Don't Stop" which featured AG, Grand Puba Sadat X?
3. K-Rob, who appeared on the classic "Beat Bop" with Rammelzee, released two 12" in the mid 80s. Name them.
4. What was Kris Parkers first credited appearance on wax, before he joined BDP?
5. Name the Freddie Foxxx track which contains numerous threats towards Ultramagnetic?
6. What was the first LP produced by The Beatnuts?
7.Who was Lakim Shabazz's DJ?
8. How did Greg Nice start his recording career?
9. Name the original line-up of Kings of Pressure?
10. Who was the Tuff City artist that Ced Gee produced a 12" for in the late '80s?
11. What was Q-Tip's first appearance on record?
12. What group was The Fantasy Three's "Biters in the City" directed at?
That is one tough quiz Big Fella:
I like to think I know more than most cats, but the only ones I knew are Greg Nice (kung fu beatbox with T La Rock, Louie Lou, and Mantronix, and Al Pacino impressions, okay, let's stop playing around mang, Ha !), and the Q-Tip on the first Jungle Brothers record. Just shows you can always learn more. PEACE
owch....... i feel like an idiot.
nice quiz. i didn't know any except some of number 1. that beatnuts one suprised me as well. could you give the answer to the KRS question? i'd be interested to hear that.
Alright Big Fella,y'all got me backed into a corner here ....
here goes...(..."and good luck to both of ya!")
1.Latee,Double.J,Queen Latifah,Lord Chill Albalski,Lakim Shabazz,Markie Fresh,Apache,Shakim,DJ Mark the 45 King,DJ AD,Tauhid and the ruler Lord Ramsey.
2.Illegal "Untold Truth"
3.K-Rob"I'm a homeboy" ?(can't remember)
4.? you got me stumped on that one
5."So Ruff" or "Ruff enuff"
6.Chi-ali "The Fab Chi-Ali"
8. either,.Singing back up for Bobby Brown
or beatboxing for T-la Rock
10.either Grandmaster Caz or Spoonie Gee
11.Jungle Brothers "The Promo #1"
Now Big Fella....I have the ultimate quiz for you.........relax your brain god
this is gonna be something else!!
Good quiz. That shit's hard. The only question I think I may know is: Beatnuts first produced LP = Kurious (??). Wait that must be wrong, Intoxicated Demons was out before that...I'm stuck.